BY ARM & HAMMER

Description:

Arm & Hammer Essentials Power Gel Laundry Detergent is an ultra-concentrated formula with biodegradable plant-based soaps to provide stain fighting power in every drop. It is designed to clean deep and get tough stains out the first time.

H S.
Amazing liquid that will clean everything off your fabrics! A little
goes a long way too. I love that this is offered in such a large
quantity, as that will last a while. That is, unless you live in a large
household and have to do laundry all the time. I work out 4-5x a week
so I need to wash my sweaty gym clothes often.
Alyssa S.
Mayo,fl
When I got married I wanted to find a laundry detergent that kept our clothes clean and smelling fresh but didn't break the bank. This product was the perfect solution. I love the scent and our clothes stay smelling fresh for days. It's pretty much the only detergent I buy now. Would defienty recommend it
Davyn G.
Asheville, NC
Arm and hammer was the brand my family grew up using. It gets stains out wonderfully which is great when you have a house full of toddlers and pups. BUT if you have sensitive skin I highly recommend ONLY using the type for sensitive skin. Any other kind will break my skin out horribly.
Crystal G.
Asheboro , NC
i love test this product out i use it for my cloths that i was on the washer machine you guys should try this out you will love the results after try this laundry detergent it easy to use it lives your cloths smelling good and it dose no damage to your clothes
Lydia L.
I have used arm and hammer most of my life. To me it smells like my childhood and always leaves my clothes fresh and clean. I've even convinced my husband. He now uses it too!! Even with dog hair everywhere this detergent makes my clothes smell great!
Jennifer P.
Bokoshe, OK
I used to use Sun all the time because that's what my mother in law used but then one day I grabbed this one instead and have never been more pleased. This detergent is very effective  and affordable always leaving my clothes smelling great. I have recommended it to my mother in law.
Carlie C.
Silver Spring, MD
Arm and Hammer is our go- to brand for laundry detergent. Of all their line I prefer the ones with oxy- clean but this specific detergent didn't let us down either. Affordable and sensitive- skin friendly.
Malina Y.
Arm and hammer has made a huge difference for us. It is cheaper than other name brands and I feel you get more out of the scent. I have only bought this brand since I have switched. Recommend to anyone shopping on a budget but still wants that drag scent of clean laundry
keara l.
Blairsville, GA
I feel like it did exactly has advertised. It cleaned all my clothes and didn't run any colors. It's affordable but somewhat on the pricer side of detergents.
Grace M.
Oceanside
We used this one once in a while but we dont like it as mich as we like the the all we like also the one with baking soda because it helps whiten the cloths
milly  r.