BY ARM & HAMMER

A baking soda toothpaste that restores surface enamel by filling in crevices caused by acid erosion with patented Liquid Calcium technology, for healthy, strong, smooth white teeth. Dull & stained enamel, Baking Soda cleans & whitens, Liquid Calcium.A baking soda toothpaste that restores enamel surface by filling in crevices caused by acid erosion with patented Liquid Calcium™ technology. For healthy, strong, smooth white teeth.

Buy on Amazon
Keffrey F.
Weymouth
I hate the way it makes my mouth feel but it does an ok job for the teeth whitening aspect. I didn’t buy it again because all of the other brands are perfecting teeth whitening nowadays. I might never buy it again
Hailee C.
Didn’t like the taste. Did a good job as far as being a toothpaste, but I couldn’t get past it. Also was on the verge of not working for me because of tooth sensitivity.
Danielle H.
Rexburg
This performed like an average toothpaste to me. I didn’t notice any special benefits vs using the other toothpastes I’d tried previous. I have sensitive teeth, so I was hoping that this toothpaste would help with that, but again, I didn’t really notice a difference. Kinda frustrating.
Amy D.
Near impossible to find but it’s made a huge difference in my dental strength. My teeth are generally soft and easily cracked and stained. This has really done a great job rebuilding them.
Najette A.
Baltimore, MD
I really do not like the arm and hammer toothpaste. The taste is incredibly funky so I don't feel like I am truly brushing my teeth and it doesn't leave that fresh feeling afterwards. I've used it quite a bit because my mother has always used it, but over the past few years my distaste for it has gotten stronger. I would not recommend it to anyone
Jen S.
Aberdeen, MD
NO THANK YOU I can't stand the taste of Arm and Hammer toothpaste. I've tried a few different types when they were on sale, but I just can't get around that bitter taste--and it feels like it lasts all day. Doesn't matter whether it's on sale or not, my days with Arm and Hammer are over.
Kayla D.
I didn't hate this toothpaste or anything, i mean it's toothpaste so it just cleans you teeth, but I could get over the taste, it wasn't minty. It actually tasted sweet and salty which was just off for me. If you like sweet and salty toothpaste I recommend this for you.
Leslie G.
Mission, TX
Since I've. Been using this product my teeth feel soooo great I'm so glad I have it. It makes my teeth super white and ugh just amazing it definitely met my expectations I would recommend this product to anyone who has trouble with whitening their teeth
Donna C.
Eau Claire, WI
Arm and hammer is awesome, and the only reason I give it 4 stars is that the flavor could be better. It is effective and whitening and helping my sensitive teeth, however the flavor could be improved. Overall I am satisfied with this product and could see myself using it for life
Meagan I.
Jacksonville, FL
I do like this toothpaste as it makes my mouth feel nice and clean, but I'm not sure what it does for my enamel. Once your enamel is gone, it's gone, so if it isn't replacing it, I'm left wondering what "repair" means. In any case, as far as toothpastes go, this one makes the cut.