BY ARM & HAMMER #47 in Surface Care

Details

Arm & Hammer™ Drawstring Liners Jumbo Fresh Scent.

The standard of purity™.

With built-in activated baking soda.

For Jumbo litter pans.

Fits litter pans up to 23 in x 19 in (58.4 cm x 48.3 cm).

Warnings

This product is not a toy. Do not let children or pets play with bags. For use by adults for intended purpose only. Plastic bags can cause suffocation. Keep away from all babies, children and pets.

Directions

Usage: Spread liner over litter pan so that it overhangs rim on all sides.Press center of liner down to bottom of pan, and smooth outward. Fill with litter according to package directions.Scoop out remove waste daily.To remove litter, lift drawstring liner from all sides, gather above pan and tie.Dispose of properly.Use with any litter (clay, scoopable, or natural.).

Buy on Walmart*
Katelyn E.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Had to get these for my kittens when I got them declawed and it helped decrease the smell when all I had in there was paper. It is a good value and my cats didn’t have any problems. I won’t be buying again because they won’t need it
Chelsea S.
Huntington , WV
I really don't like these liners as much and they are more than I want to pay for 8 of them. They help eliminate odor somewhat but not a lot. Honestly I found some pretty decent ones at the dollar tree for only a dollar and they are definitely worth trying.
Courtney H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
They are okay.. I usually get them a big lots and I feel like they are much cheaper. They make cleaning the litter box a lot easier. The only thing is when your cat scratches the litter box they can possibly tear. I don't feel like they did much odor control either I feel like it's mostly a convenience thing.
Carmen R.
Hazlehurst, GA
Oh boy I love these things! They make changing the littler soooo much easier and way faster. I love that it keeps the box clean and I don't have to wash it out every time I change my cats litter. Best $5 I've ever spent on my cat.
Amanda H.
Mt Pleasant, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I thought these would be a great idea to make litter cleaning easier, but that wasn't the case, because they tear easily. So, if your cat has claws and they actually cover up their poop, these won't stand a chance.
Liz S.
Dallastown , PA
Makes cleaning easy. But like most cats, mine like to use every inch of the litter box to "bury" their mess. So they end up scratching at it so bad that it gets torn up.
LaLa W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These liners has helped A little bit but tear easily, it doesn't eliminate all the odor. I gave this a 4 stars because I thought it would of been a little. Better
Tabitha M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I bought these but didn’t really like them in my litter box for the cats. The cats tended to scratch and they’d come off. So it was just easier not to have them on.
Bianca A.
Definitely works the best when you're an animal lover! Love this stuff. I sprinkle it everywhere, anytime I go to clean my floors. I end up purchasing this product every time I go to the grocery store!
Marybeth R.
Phoenix, AZ
These bags really do prolong the use of the litter for my kitties. it helps with smell and clean up - HOWEVER... your cats might claw holes into the bag so you gotta figure out your strategy.