Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesCat LitterArm & Hammer
ARM & HAMMER Double Duty Clumping Cat Litter

ARM & HAMMER™ Double Duty Clumping Cat Litter

ARM & HAMMER Double Duty Clumping Cat Litter’s breakthrough formula destroys urine AND feces odors on contact for dual advanced odor control that helps your home stay fresh and clean. Hard clumps let you remove the source of odors quickly and easily.

Do you recommend this litter?
Whard better unscented cat litter or scented [product:arm-hammertm-double-duty-clumping-cat-litter] ?
Does this have clumping action?
Start your review of ARM & HAMMER™ Double Duty Clumping Cat Litter!
Oklahoma City, OK
1,725 reviews
ARM & HAMMER™ Double Duty Clumping Cat Litter uploaded by Alicia K.
Purchased at: PetSmart
Really great odor control and clumps Really great for cleaner scooping. Great availability at Petsmart
Bangor, ME
ARM & HAMMER™ Double Duty Clumping Cat Litter uploaded by Sheryl K.
ARM & HAMMER™ Double Duty Clumping Cat Litter this is the best cat litter to buy works very well. We have 3 cats 2 go out and 1 doesn’t. I will continue to purchase and recommending to others. It isn’t dusty as pouring it out.
This kitty litter is the best thing going. The baking soda really keeps down the odours. It doesn't clump quite as well as some other brands, but still performs acceptably. The only real downside is that the Arm & Hammer website only allows one coupon per year! :(
Lake City, MI
This stuff is TERRIBLE. Cant scoop it at all, it never covered the smells. Al you coukd smell was cat pee when you went by the litter box. Never again.
Warsaw , IN
ARM & HAMMER™ Double Duty Clumping Cat Litter uploaded by Mackenzie H.
Never truly realized how much a single 20 pound cat could easily produce until getting a 20 pound cat. This definitely gets the job done in terms of masking smell until it’s time to scoop. My only issue is the dust cloud when pouring it.
Chicopee, MA
The best kitty litter hands down in my opinion! Clumps and seals very well and seems to sort of lock the odor away! Relatively inexpensive and very easy and convenient to use and to find! In my opinion one of the best brands out there for this purpose.
Loris, SC
Ive been using this product for a long time and it still works great. I would recommend this product to anyone with more than one cat. It covers the smell nicely, you don't even realize where the litter box is. I will continue to buy this product for as long as they make it.
Bakersfield, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
Arm & Hammer litter double-duty scented clumping clay cat litter no matter how many cats do you have an order free home starts with Arm & Hammer it's Advance Auto control formula is powerful enough to fight stubborn orders on contact fresh scented or perfect four cats and pet parents who want to keep their leaving space smelling fresh and clean it's 99% dust free formula allows you and your feline friend to breathe easy in a comfort of your home and most important of all litter stays where it needs to be not scattered throughout your home
N Highlands, CA
We love this brand because it actually covers up the smell of our cats urine and poop. It's been a long search for a good brand of litter. We still clean every evening but at least it's not deathly smelling when you go to clean it anymore. Would recommend
Addison, TX
ARM & HAMMER™ Double Duty Clumping Cat Litter uploaded by Mariah M.
We have been using this litter for a long time with our kitty, Bailey! It clumps well and is not going to break the bank! We will continue to purchase. The only down side is when your dog gets in the litter and plays....
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Portland, OR
il y a 2 ans
Katrina H. il y a 2 ans
For your cat, unscented is better. I had a cat that got emphysema due to a severe allergy of some kind. We really didn't know what it was, but the vets recommended going unscented in everything. You just never know if they could have an allergy to scents or not. He ended up passing away, but I still try to get unscented when I can with my current cat kids.