ARM & HAMMER™ Double Duty Clumping Cat Litter

Description:

ARM & HAMMER™ double duty clumping litter eliminates both types of odours for advanced odour control. Its breakthrough formula destroys urine and feces odours instantly and helps keep your home smelling fresh and clean. Plus a fresh scent is released every time your cat uses the box. Provides rock-solid clumping for easy removal; 99% dust free and low- tracking.

Ingredients: Moisture-activated Micro-Granules, Baking Soda

Whard better unscented cat litter or scented ARM & HAMMER™ Double Duty Clumping Cat Litter ?
Does this have clumping action?
Does this leave a harsh scent when the cats pee ?? I've tried some that leave a harsh ammonia smell.... I couldn't imagine having to walk into a box with that scent!
Start your review of ARM & HAMMER™ Double Duty Clumping Cat Litter!
How would you rate this product?
a month agoBelleville, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
I will not be buying this again. We used this a few years ago and it was really good. Apparently they changed something because now it is horrible. It doesn't clump very well at all. It keeps the smell away but what good does that do if it doesn't clump? For what I paid I expected better
2 months agoClarksville , TN
I like this litter for its clumping abilities and makes scooping easier, however I don’t think it lasts as long as other litters I’ve tried. It’s a good value and I do recommend for others, especially if they’re not lazy like me and change their litter frequently. Great with odor control!!
a month agoWilmington
Purchased at: Walmart
Didn't completely clump my cat's urine and did not cover up the smell either. I no longer use this litter. The pro is that its decently priced at certain stores.
3 months agoPahrump, NV
It smells nice, it does what its supposed to do as far as a kitty using it. However it always seems to turn to mush and not much clumping action. I don't know what has happened to this product,it used to be my go to. I can't say I would or wouldn't recommend this. But based on just my exp alone I would not.
a month ago2173 Monterrey Road NE! Rio Rancho, NM.
Purchased at: PETCO
Really a good litter. Nice clumping and never leaves an odor after kitty has used the box. Low dust and no allergic reaction to anyone in the house. Nice product. Highly recommend.
2 months ago
Purchased at: Amazon
I have tried several types of litter and this one works the best! It clumps well, reduces odors, and doesn’t track all over the house like some other litters. I find that this liter also doesn’t need to be replaced as often as liters with smaller pieces.
5 months agoAmes, IA
Purchased at: Walmart
This litter is great! I have one cat, and the litter box never smells! It doesn’t have an overpowering clean scent either, which is good. The clumps are easy to remove, and my cat likes the texture. I’ve bought this kitty litter over and over again because I like it so much, and I will continue to buy it in the future. It’s pretty affordable, too. You can get a 40 lbs box at Walmart for about $15. You should definitely check it out!
2 years agoStillwater, OK
I use this in combination with the deodorizer from arm and hammer and they work wonders together really. It keeps the odor down tremendously and you don't need too much depending on how many kitties you have. I would most definitely recommend to other feline lovers out there!!
4 months ago
Purchased at: Target
I remembered not really liking Arm & Hammer cat litter years ago. I however gave it a chance again when Target was having a pet merchandise sale and the particular Target I was at didn't have a large litter selection. After trying this brand again, I still do not really like it. This litter doesn't keep the smell at bay for very long, maybe threeish days. The clumps also do not clump very well, they tend to break apart as your scooping. The only real thing I like about this litter is the size of the granules. If I can avoid it I probably won't purchase this brand again.
2 years ago
We have MULTIPLE, and I mean multiple cats in our home. And although I love each and every one of them, I hate the smell of cats. Arm & Hammer Double Duty Litter has been a life saver. I try to keep the box clean every day but if something happens and I miss one day, I know that the smell is not going to be overwhelming with this litter. I also love that it is very fine, not a lot of huge rock pieces like other litters. And it also clumps very well.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
7 months ago
Katrina H. 4 months ago
For your cat, unscented is better. I had a cat that got emphysema due to a severe allergy of some kind. We really didn't know what it was, but the vets recommended going unscented in everything. You just never know if they could have an allergy to scents or not. He ended up passing away, but I still try to get unscented when I can with my current cat kids.