BY ARM & HAMMER

Description:

Prevents tracking & pooling. Wicks away surface liquid. 40% more absorbent core*. Controls & eliminates odors. Leak proof liner. Revolutionary 5 layer quicksorb technology in ultra thin design to create less waste in landfills. 1. tear resistant top sheet dries instantly to prevent urine pooling and tracking. 2. ultra absorbent tissue wicks away excess liquid from the surface. 3. maximum strength core locks in up to 40% more liquid*. 4. pheromones attract dog to pad while baking soda controls and eliminates odors. 5. leak proof liner with reinforced edges provides ultimate protection.

• How do these pads stay on the floor? Do they have adhesiv...3 Answers
ARM & HAMMER™ Designed For Stay-At-Home Dog Home Alone Floor Protection Pads
  • "With 1 cat 4 kittens and 3 indoor dogs in our home this would be a great thing to have.. we haven't useit yet but we definitely will be" in 1 review
Daniela B.
Palmdale, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have a little dog who is afraid of everything! Whenever we have to leave her alone I don't feel good leaving her outside because when she gets scared she gets out. So I bought this things to help me out! So far I love them and I definitely recommend them!!
Rachel G.
Big Spring, TX
These are a lifesaver with a small dog who can't be left outdoors. My Chihuahua will faithfully use these. saves me a lot of headache.
Cynthia M.
Chickamauga, Ga
Sara D.
Wolverine Lk, MI
How do these pads stay on the floor? Do they have adhesive on the back?