BY ARM & HAMMER

New Formula!  Easy to dispense tube. The Easier, Faster way to Whiten 3x More Whitening Agent then leading whitening strip* Add to any fluoride toothpaste every time you brush! Enamel-safe for everyday use Peroxide formula with patented liquid calcium Feel it working with unique foaming action. No messiness, no inconvenient extra strips.  Contains peroxide, the same ingredient dentists use for whitening. Questions? ; *when used as directed.

• Do you use this instead of toothpaste? How many days out ...3 Answers
  • Would this product work well for teeth that get sensitive...1 Answers
  • Does it make your teeth feel sensitive?2 Answers
ARM & HAMMER™ Dental Care Whitening Booster
  • "absolutely the best whitening toothpaste ever, it is even better than the crest 3d luxe glamorous." in 1 review
Victoria V.
Grayson
i had quite a few people recommend this to me and i went in with high hopes and just didn’t see much of a difference in my teeth even after two weeks. now my teeth aren’t terrible but they do have a slight yellow tint to them that i want away and this product would not help
Kyla H.
Oklahoma city, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love arm and hammer products! I use the toothpaste at twice a week just to. not over do it and cause sensitivity but even with only using it the much you can tell a difference! if leave my mouth feeling super clean and the best part is its not as expensive as all the other brands and works just as well if not better
Ashauna C.
Falling Waters
Didn't like the grittyness of this toothpaste. I hated the taste it left in my mouth and felt like I couldn't get out the gritty feel in my teeth without water to swish around and spit out. The taste is fine. I wouldn't recommend this product. It was just okay. This didn’t make a difference.
Madeline C.
Lock Haven , PA
Tried them all so I thought why not!! Pretty good but I wish there was a better way. After using this product for awhile my teeth really began to ache with pain. It did make my teeth whiter though, but this whiteness would not be sustainable without the use of products.
Kaleigh M.
columbus, OH
Hello beautiful people! ❤️ I love this arm & hammer whitening solution. I really only use it before big events or when I want an extra boost of whiteness, because it can make teeth quite sensitive if you use it consecutively. Other than that, I would recommend ✨
Dios Mary F.
5769 gato ave apt 1 Goleta, CA
Oh yes this one works on me its just that the effect on my mouth is a liltte strange in feeling after the first time I use this my teeth hurts honestly but on the second use and so on I got use to it. And it really change the color.
Ambrosia 🐙.
Olympia, WA
Effective, but a bit of a hassle. I prefer to just use the baking soda and hydrogen peroxide method myself at home now, as that’s easy and inexpensive to do daily if needed. You don’t worry about running put & needing to replace it.
Thee S.
Tucson
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH. I USE THIS WITH MY TOOTH PASTE AND LITERALLY I SAW THE RESULTS SO FAST. I WAS AMAZED IT WORKED THAT FAST I BRUSH MY TEETH 3 TIMES A DAY SO MAYBE THATS WHY I SAW RESULTS SO QUICKLY. BUT A GREAT TEETH WHITENER. I WOULD BUY THIS OVER AND OVER
RebeccaBlair c.
Williamsville, NY
I use this product alongside my regular Arm and Hammer toothpaste and it does a great job of whitening my teeth. It lasts for a long time and I can definitely tell a difference after I use it. Leaves my teeth feeling refreshed!
tacie A.
This booster is my only whitener I keep repurchasing. I use it with the toothpastes I like and i dont taste that bleach taste. The best part a about this product is how my teeth dont feel weak and compromised after use
Theresa K.
Toms River, NJ
Does it make teeth more sensitive?
ashley b.
I would really like to try this but I wonder does it really work and is it safer than whitening strips...
Yevheniia Z.
London
As I know, there is no toothpaste capable of whitening your teeth. All whitening toothpastes contain a substance that makes the gum more pink, and on their background teeth look whiter. If I'm wrong, change my mind.
Torie P.
Tifton, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Do you use this instead of toothpaste? How many days out of the week??
Daisy A.
Gilbert
Is this good for sensitive teeth