ARM & HAMMER™ Dental Care Toothpaste, Age Defying Fluoride & Liquid Calcium, Mint

BY ARM & HAMMER

Eric H.
Tulsa, OK
Arm & Hammer makes quality products, as you probably already know. Their dental care toothpaste fits the bill. I just recently found it and have really loved the results. Fresh breath, seemingly whiter teeth. On thing I've noticed right away is how I wake up with fresher breath than I used to. Give it a try!
Catrina M.
Altamonte Springs
I started using this brand about a year ago because someone recommended it to me. I feel like it makes me teeth whiter. before, I used crest 3d whitening so when i first used it, the toothpaste tasted weird, but i think it was just because i wasn't use to it since i'm fine now
Hannah B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This it the kind of toothpaste my dad uses and swares by. He said, and I have used it also it is very effective. It meet our expectations. And he has been using this forever. I don't use it very often because my mouth is sensitive.
Cassie E.
Scottsdale, AZ
NEVER forget your toothbrush when you go to your grandparents house. I remember having to use this AWFUL tasting stuff and I was so upset I went and bought a brand new tube. The grit and the flavor are just, not something I would look forward to doing every single day. I love brushing my teeth, just not with sandy peroxide.
Nicole V.
Lynn, MA
I have use this toothpaste before and it actually does at his job it does what it says and helps your teeth to be wired and stronger and yes I really like and want to long goes to the strong gonna talk to buy it again because I
Terri M.
Greenwood, SC
I have tried Arm and Hammer Dental Care Toothpaste as a sample several times. I think it is a great toothpaste and do not know why I don't switch to it. I love the taste of it and it works really well. I would actually recommend it to my friends even though I do not use it on a regular basis. The cost may be one factor in that. I think it's a little bit more expensive than my normal toothpaste.
Jennifer R.
Tampa, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have calcium deficiency, so when I first saw this toothpaste I didn't think twice about giving it a try. The taste of Arm & Hammer pastes aren't the most satisfying to me, but I do feel as if my time using this paste mildly strengthened my teeth (the most I would expect from a toothpaste). Age defying? Eh, I'm not sure. If you want to consider the slight strengthening age defying- then sure; it definitely advertises correctly.
Garrett W.
Birmingham, AL
I've used this product in the past and I was not unhappy with it, but I did not appreciate it as much as the alternative products. I'm not sure if it was the taste or the consistency, but I just did not repurchase. Most of my rating comes from personal opinion, so if you dislike other brands then definitely give this one a try. It did the job and left me with very few complaints.

Ashley P.
This is painful! I would not recommend for those of you that have sensitive skin, gum, or teeth.
I'm not usually sensitive to products but this hurt! It does tingle and burn, the burning sensation lingers throughout the day.
I do have to say though, the whitening effect works amazing but because it's so uncomfortable to use I won't be repurchasing.
Use at your own risk.
Jennifer B.
Des Moines, IA
I have purchased this before to try because I had a coupon. While it worked good and everything I don't think I would purchase it again. I will stick to Colgate and Crest because I just think I like them better. Overall I would still recommend it but I won't repurchase.