ARM & HAMMER™ Dental Care Baking Soda Tooth Powder

Dentist recommended. Cleans and whitens teeth naturally. Good for orthodontic patients. Freshens breath naturally. 94% baking soda.

Where can I buy Arm & Hammer Dental Care Baking Soda Tooth Power.
Start your review of ARM & HAMMER™ Dental Care Baking Soda Tooth Powder!
How would you rate this product?
Lisa  K.
Jonestown, Pa
This is so nasty. I ended up tossing most of it and I sincerely hate wasting things. I just couldn't do it.
Sheryl A.
Henderson, NC
ARM & HAMMER™ Dental Care Baking Soda Tooth Powder uploaded by Sheryl A.
Arm and Hammer Baking soda tooth power makes your teeth feel extra clean and your breath with a freshness that last for hours. If you want a clean fresh mouth then this is the product for you.. other toothpastes cannot compare to the amazing job of Arm and Hammer Baking soda toothpaste!!
Stephanie D.
Coal Township, PA
Works well with whitening teeth. Does not taste good at all but it gets the job done and you will definitley see a difference. I think certain people wouldn't like this product because of its taste but with the results its worth it.
Tiara T.
Louisville, KY
I bought this product for my mother, she wasn't a big fan of it. The price was kind steep but was very chalky
Sarah M.
Edmonds, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This stuff is weird, in a way that I don't like. It's cheap, but a waste of money to me. It tastes disgusting and doesn't really do anything for me. I've only bought this once and will not be buying again. Personally I prefer charcoal powder over this, scrubs better and makes my teeth nice and white!
Kaitlynn R.
I use it for my teeth and it whites them so good just use so lemon juice with it you will have pearly whites right before you know it
Lyns N.
Dundalk, MD
Works good but it doesn't taste very well but I do like it, do with it as you will! 😃
Denise H.
Jersey City, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 7
It didn't whiten my teeth. So I stopped using it. I expected to see a difference but I didn't. I got it from target
and F.
This is kind of a funny one. We love using pure baking soda to brush teeth from time to time. But, that is really all you need. This specialty product is just funny, since baking soda itself is much more available and cost effective. This is just one of those products that does not need to exist.
member-aa33dfded
Amazing way to clear up your teeth, making them stronger and whiter at the same time doesnt leave an ugly sent behind but instead helps you clear up yellow spots and yellow teeth, Highly recommend for everyone who take care of their teeth A Lot!