ARM & HAMMER™  Dental Care Advance White Extreme Whitening Baking Soda & Peroxide Toothpaste,Fresh Mint uploaded by Isabelle G.

BY ARM & HAMMER

Description:

• Arm & Hammer Fresh Mint Flavor Advance White Stain Defense Extreme Whitening Value Twin Pack!.
  • The standard of purity.
  • Fluoride anticavity toothpaste.
  • Tartar control.
  • Baking soda & peroxide.
  • 2 Units.

Warnings:

Warning Text: WARNINGS. DO NOT USE IF irritation occurs and persists. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN UNDER 6 YEARS OF AGE. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

Inactive Ingredients: Inactive: Sodium Bicarbonate, PEG-8, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, PEG/PPG 116/66 Copolymer, Sodium Carbonate Peroxide, Silica, Sodium Saccharin, Flavor, Water, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate.

Ingredients: Active Ingredient - Purpose:Sodium Fluoride 0.243% - Anticavity Toothpaste.Inactive Ingredients: Sodium Bicarbonate, PEG-8, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, PEG/PPG 116/66 Copolymer, Sodium Carbonate Peroxide, Silica, Sodium Saccharin, Flavor, Water, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate.

Directions:

Instructions: Do not swallow. Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision. Rinse away toothpaste residue thoroughly after brushing. Adults And children 2 years And older: Brush teeth thoroughly after meals or at least twice a day, or use as directed by a dentist or physician. Children under 6 years: Instruct in good brushing And rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing). Children under 2 years: Ask a dentist or physician.

• Do tooth whitening toothpastes wear out the tooth enamel ? 2 Answers
  • Does this product whitten your teeth or not?5 Answers
  • Does this product actually whiten?3 Answers
ARM & HAMMER™ Dental Care Advance White Extreme Whitening Baking Soda & Peroxide Toothpaste,Fresh Mint
Buy on Amazon
Tamara S.
Brooklyn, NY
I use this toothpaste once a week and use my other toothpaste on the other days. Because this is baking soda, you don’t need to use everyday on your teeth. I got this at Walgreens when it was BOGO. I would buy again.
Bonnie F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this toothpaste, it does at great job of cleaning my teeth. I use a few times a day and my teeth feel so clean. I used to brush with baking soda, and swirl peroxide around in my mouth, so this is perfect. Arm and Hammer is a trusted name!! I recommend this.
Jenny S.
West Covina, CA
I come from a family of dentists so taking care of my teeth is a top priority for me. I have many people compliment my teeth on how white it is and I do not whiten my teeth at all.

A lot of people ask me what I do to whiten my teeth and I usually tell them that I avoid eating/drinking things that will stain my teeth (red wine, coffee, tea, etc.). However, there are days that I absolutely need my caffeine. This toothpaste is THE BEST. The flavor isn't great but the powers of hydrogen peroxide and baking soda is FANTASTIC for whitening your teeth. When I was younger, my grandpa (former dentist) would always put baking soda directly on top of his toothpaste.

I do feel that this toothpaste is slightly grainy but it works very well. I can see a dramatic difference in the shade of my teeth and my teeth also feels very clean. I have tried almost all toothpaste available on the market and this one is my absolute favorite in terms of whitening.
Jennifer D.
Spring Hill, TN
Okay, so I tried to use this as I REALLY wanted it to work. I had heard great things about how clean it gets your teeth and that it really does whiten and brighten. Unfortunately, I never got to this point because I couldn't stand the taste. It was awful! Now, I am very sensitive to taste and texture, so my reaction is probably stronger than most. If you are looking for a great baking soda and peroxide toothpaste, then I would tell you to still give it a try. You may not even notice the taste. Give it a try for yourself and hopefully you won't have the same problem I have, as I truly think it is probably a great whitening toothpaste.
Bridgette R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
You gotta love any toothpaste that has baking soda and peroxide. These ingredients have been known and used for years because they work!! I have used just regular baking soda and added my own peroxide and used that to brush my teeth with but now they have this product that put's it together for you which is a lot less hassle. I feel that the peroxide really helps whiten your teeth while the baking soda helps to polish them. The baking soda is also good for deodorizing so it leaves your mouth feeling fresh.
Kris M.
I have been using Arm & Hammer toothpaste since college and I couldn't be happier! I recently switched from the regular to the whitening toothpaste and have been pleased with the results. You won't get dentist quality whitening, but if you use this product diligently in about 3 weeks you will begin to notice your gums appear healtheir and your teeth will have less surface stains.
When brushing your teeth it is important not to scrub too hard, gentle circular motions are best. I've seen 1-2 shades of lightening with this product over the past 2 months of daily use, but my teeth are fairly white anyway. If you drink coffee, tea, wine, etc and have surface build up you will most likely see more dramatic results.
Ashley C.
Vancouver, WA
In reality, this toothpaste does do a good job at cleaning the teeth. However, this is one of the least refreshing toothpastes I have ever tried. The flavor and sensation is about the same as a mouthful of very salty warm water. Now imagine that with the intense foaming from the baking soda. The actual feeling of the toothpaste makes me feel as if my tongues' flesh is being melted off. It's a very unpleasant burn.

Each time I use this toothpaste, I brush my teeth again with a minty toothpaste because I don't feel fresh. The reason why this toothpaste gets a D instead of an F is because it does whiten and it helps prevent plaque for a good portion of the day.
Anna H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Arm & Hammer toothpastes have always been good but for me the ones that whiten like this one is a GREAT ONE! I can sometimes have sensitivity to products that whiten my teeth but not with Arm & Hammer. I am left with a clean mouth and whiter brighter teeth! I can't complain about that! Tastes is different than some but I can feel it working so for me results is what counts!
Jolianna D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love the taste of this tooth paste and I actually feel like it's cleaning my teeth and it doesn't stick to my teeth like other brands do they get all dry and sticky to your teeth and gums but this one doesn't do that it gets foamy and cleans nicely I would recommend this and don't forget it helps keep your teeth white the best part of it all
Melody J.
San Antonio, TX
Arm & Hammer has been my holy grail for years ! I always tried finding the safest ways to have pearly whites. Arm & Hammer has nailed it ! My teeth are extremely white and i make sure to brush my teeth in the morning and at night. The condition of my teeth are very healthy. Once i went for a cleaning at my dentist and believe it or not my dentist said my teeth were already so clean, I barely had any plaque.
Highly recommend to anyone who wants really white teeth.
angel a.
Dearborn, MI
Does this product whitten your teeth or not?
Darrell D.
Mission, TX
Does this product actually whiten?
More L.
Gatineau, Quebec
Do tooth whitening toothpastes wear out the tooth enamel ?