ARM & HAMMER™  Dental Care Advance White Extreme Whitening Baking Soda & Peroxide Toothpaste,Fresh Mint uploaded by Isabelle G.

BY ARM & HAMMER

Description:

• Arm & Hammer Fresh Mint Flavor Advance White Stain Defense Extreme Whitening Value Twin Pack!.
  • The standard of purity.
  • Fluoride anticavity toothpaste.
  • Tartar control.
  • Baking soda & peroxide.
  • 2 Units.

Warnings:

Warning Text: WARNINGS. DO NOT USE IF irritation occurs and persists. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN UNDER 6 YEARS OF AGE. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

Inactive Ingredients: Inactive: Sodium Bicarbonate, PEG-8, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, PEG/PPG 116/66 Copolymer, Sodium Carbonate Peroxide, Silica, Sodium Saccharin, Flavor, Water, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate.

Ingredients: Active Ingredient - Purpose:Sodium Fluoride 0.243% - Anticavity Toothpaste.Inactive Ingredients: Sodium Bicarbonate, PEG-8, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, PEG/PPG 116/66 Copolymer, Sodium Carbonate Peroxide, Silica, Sodium Saccharin, Flavor, Water, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate.

Directions:

Instructions: Do not swallow. Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision. Rinse away toothpaste residue thoroughly after brushing. Adults And children 2 years And older: Brush teeth thoroughly after meals or at least twice a day, or use as directed by a dentist or physician. Children under 6 years: Instruct in good brushing And rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing). Children under 2 years: Ask a dentist or physician.

• Do tooth whitening toothpastes wear out the tooth enamel ? 2 Answers
  • Does this product whitten your teeth or not?5 Answers
  • Does this product actually whiten?3 Answers
ARM & HAMMER™ Dental Care Advance White Extreme Whitening Baking Soda & Peroxide Toothpaste,Fresh Mint
Buy on Amazon
Doris B.
Arm and Hammer toothpaste is a good paste if you are looking for something that gives you a fresh clean mouth. I'm not sure about its whitening qualities but I would recommend it if you are looking for gentle daily cleansing.
Reanell V.
Corpus Christi
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I wanted to try this toothpaste because I've heard baking soda is good for whitening your teeth. Well, I had no idea it was gonna have that much baking soda in it or taste that strong. I didn't like it at all. I feel I could just brush with regular baking soda instead of using this. I won't buy it again.
Frangelica A.
Woodstock , GA
After using Arm & Hammer toothpaste, other toothpaste seem like total garbage. I feel like the baking soda is truly gets all the gunk that builds up on your teeth throughout the day. Other brands feel like it’s just building a layer on top of your teeth. I’ll always buy Arm & Hammer
Jocelyn H.
Edinburg, TX
I didn’t really like this toothpaste but it got the job done. I purchased at HEB. I didn’t like how it literally felt like you had poured a spoonful of baking soda in your mouth and it left a baking soda after taste at the end. I wouldn’t repurchase again.
Shelby W.
Atlanta
This toothpaste actually keeps my teeth white. My boyfriend says he hates the flavor but I’ve been using this toothpaste since I was 11 years old and it keeps my teeth looking pearly white. Only downside is it’s a little pricey compared to crest
Nicole W.
Marietta
I didn’t like this mostly because of the extreme baking soda flavor. Ugh. But, also, what was I expecting? Ha! It also left a gross film in my mouth like most of the whitening toothpastes do. It’s really weird.
Jill J.
Los Angeles, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like this toothpaste - the baking soda does a great job and makes my teeth feel very clean. It has a strong peppermint flavor, which leaves breath fresh - although I prefer spearmint. This formula also contains peroxide for extra whitening power. I did notice a subtle difference after a few weeks of regular use. The main drawback is that it is not fluoride free.
Natalie S.
As I said in my last review I did not repurchase because I do not think it whitens and I found the taste too gross to use the toothpaste daily. It did make my mouth feel clean.
Ashley C.
Fort Collins, CO
Can’t stand the taste but that’s kind of expected when getting this type of toothpaste with baking soda. Does keep my mouth feeling clean and my teeth free of stains
Christine N.
I liked this tooth paste because it felt like it was really cleaning my teeth. However, I did not love the taste, and the price was a little high for me! I would still recommend this product to others since it worked so well and whitened my teeth.
angel a.
Dearborn, MI
Does this product whitten your teeth or not?
Darrell D.
Mission, TX
Does this product actually whiten?
More L.
Gatineau, Quebec
Do tooth whitening toothpastes wear out the tooth enamel ?