ARM & HAMMER™ Dental Care Advance Cleaning Daily Fluoride Toothpaste with Baking Soda

BY ARM & HAMMER

Description:

NOTE:  Actual product packaging may differ from image shown due to packaging updates by manufacturer. Fluoride Anti-Cavity Mint Toothpaste, Maximum Strength Cleaning For Healthy Teeth and Gums, Brush Regularly with Arm & Hammer Dental Care®. Arm & Hammer ~ The Standard of Purity®. Maximum Baking Soda Formula. Deep Cleaning Power of Baking Soda. Low Abrasion Formula. Helps Remove Surface Stains. Contains Fluor.

Product Description and Claim

For Healthy Teeth and Gums, Brush Regularly with Arm & Hammer Dental Care®

• Arm & Hammer - The Standard of Purity®
  • Maximum Baking Soda formula Deep cleaning power of baking soda
  • Low abrasion formula
  • Helps remove surface stains
  • Contains fluoride for cavity protection

About the Product

• Helps prevent tooth decay with fluoride
  • Fights plaque and gum disease
  • Fresh mint taste
  • Baking soda toothpaste: time-proven effectiveness
  • Please read all label information on delivery

Shara M.
I love the feeling of my teeth after brushing with this. I have really bad teeth and a lot of sensitivity. If it left my breath fresher it would have been amazing.
Sabrina E.
Birmingham
I love the way this cleans my teeth and makes my breath so nice and fresh!!  It makes my teeth nice and white, and really sparkly!!  Makes them feel extra clean.  It was my first time using it, may buy it again, but would definitely recommend to others.
Emily J.
The baking soda in the product makes it feel too harsh for the teeth on an every day use basis. It worried me I was ruining my enamel.
Diane B.
Buffalo
I actually tried a few different toothpastes by Arm & Hammer. I disliked them all!! The taste was horrible. Left a gritty aftertaste and feeling in my mouth. Hurt my teeth. Never again.
Toya W.
Atlanta
I don’t really like the taste of baking soda but who does ? Lol I mean it gets the job done everytime I brush but I prefer Colgate
Ashley G.
Hamilton
Not fan, this toothpaste is made with baking soda and definitely tastes like, it's not a nice flavour. It is also very gritty and seems to linger afterwards.
Rena H.
Wonderful product.  Really gets your teeth sparkling clean.  Teeth feels so slick and stain free.  Use it everyday.
Dexter C.
USA
Solid value toothpaste! Gets the job done. A no nonsense low frills under radar oral product here. Arm & Hammer has a good one here, no complaints.
alexandra b.
Elmhurst, IL
Not a fan. I didn’t like the taste. I tried it once when I was out of toothpaste. I wouldn’t use it again.
Elizabeth L.
Toronto
Works well as a toothpaste. I guess I am used to minty toothpaste as the baking soda tastes really weird and it doesn't leave me feeling as fresh.

back