ARM & HAMMER™ Dental Care Advance Cleaning Daily Fluoride Toothpaste with Baking Soda

BY ARM & HAMMER

Description:

NOTE:  Actual product packaging may differ from image shown due to packaging updates by manufacturer. Fluoride Anti-Cavity Mint Toothpaste, Maximum Strength Cleaning For Healthy Teeth and Gums, Brush Regularly with Arm & Hammer Dental Care®. Arm & Hammer ~ The Standard of Purity®. Maximum Baking Soda Formula. Deep Cleaning Power of Baking Soda. Low Abrasion Formula. Helps Remove Surface Stains. Contains Fluor.

Product Description and Claim

For Healthy Teeth and Gums, Brush Regularly with Arm & Hammer Dental Care®

• Arm & Hammer - The Standard of Purity®
  • Maximum Baking Soda formula Deep cleaning power of baking soda
  • Low abrasion formula
  • Helps remove surface stains
  • Contains fluoride for cavity protection

About the Product

• Helps prevent tooth decay with fluoride
  • Fights plaque and gum disease
  • Fresh mint taste
  • Baking soda toothpaste: time-proven effectiveness
  • Please read all label information on delivery

Jane F.
Salisbury, NC
I thought this toothpaste worked pretty well. It seemed like it got my teeth clean and fresh. I didn't love the texture of the paste. I bought it at the local Walmart but it's available most anywhere.
Maria H.
Texarkana, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This has always been my favorite toothpaste. I love the baking soda and how fresh and clean it makes my mouth feel. I have used this for as long as I can remember. Highly recommend this toothpaste.
Haley M.
Florence, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I think this product cleans amazing, but I cannot stand the taste of it!! It makes me gag every time I use it. I just brush with another toothpaste and use baking soda if I want to whiten my teeth.
Jessica V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This baking soda toothpaste is really good. It actually does whiten your teeth. I do have a concern because I hear that baking soda ruins your enamel and that's what helps make your teeth white.
Kayla T.
Sacramento, CA
I love this toothpaste! It didnt make my teeth pearly white over night or anything but it definitely makes a difference when combined with my daily whitening routine. With this toothpaste, my teeth feel extra clean somehow compared to other toothpaste brands I've used!
Rachel G.
I love arm and hammer toothpaste. It tastes less chemically than other brands and makes my.mouth feel fresh. I had the whitening kind a and it did lighten my teeth a few shades. I will use it always.
Dana H.
Phoenix, AZ
Didn't like the feel of taste of this particular one I feel that others have made my teeth feel cleaner and have been less abrasive in my sensitive areas in my mouth like along my gum line
Jennifer H.
Kearneysville, WV
I kept hearing about how great baking soda was to use as a toothpaste. I didn't like the taste of the paste and didn't feel like it cleaned my teeth and breath as well at the other brands.
Kayla F.
Phoenix, AZ
This is an amazing product! I have been using it for a while now and I bought it at Walmart. I can tell you that it definitely exceeded my expectations. It works to whiten teeth and I noticed it working from the first use! I am so happy with this product.
Kelly O.
Cleveland, OH
This is an effective toothpaste, but j could not get over he flavor. Baking soda is great for your teeth, but the taste is not great. I prefer a toothpaste with a very fresh tingly feel.

Amazon