Emily M.
Dracut, MA
Arm and hammer baking soda tooth paste is a little hard to get used to once you first use it because it doesn't have the mint taste like most other tooth pastes do. However now that I have been using it for almost a year , it feels weird to use mint flavored tooth pastes. But as an avid coffee drinker and a bad apple who has an occasional cigarette with an adult beverage...I would definitely say it helps keep my teeth white and strong even though I sometimes make bad dental choices. I also love lemons and will never give them up but arm and hammer seems to do the job in helping my chompers stay strong amidst all the damage I do to my enamel . Would definitely suggest to anyone who had bad dental habits like me or jusy anyone generally. After a few weeks of using the paste you get used to the no mint flavor so I would say just keep going through the weird feeling because your teeth will become stronger and whiter and your taste buds will adapt!