ARM & HAMMER™ Dental Care Advance Cleaning Daily Fluoride Toothpaste with Baking Soda

BY ARM & HAMMER

Description:

NOTE:  Actual product packaging may differ from image shown due to packaging updates by manufacturer. Fluoride Anti-Cavity Mint Toothpaste, Maximum Strength Cleaning For Healthy Teeth and Gums, Brush Regularly with Arm & Hammer Dental Care®. Arm & Hammer ~ The Standard of Purity®. Maximum Baking Soda Formula. Deep Cleaning Power of Baking Soda. Low Abrasion Formula. Helps Remove Surface Stains. Contains Fluor.

Product Description and Claim

For Healthy Teeth and Gums, Brush Regularly with Arm & Hammer Dental Care®

• Arm & Hammer - The Standard of Purity®
  • Maximum Baking Soda formula Deep cleaning power of baking soda
  • Low abrasion formula
  • Helps remove surface stains
  • Contains fluoride for cavity protection

About the Product

• Helps prevent tooth decay with fluoride
  • Fights plaque and gum disease
  • Fresh mint taste
  • Baking soda toothpaste: time-proven effectiveness
  • Please read all label information on delivery

Heather H.
Wyomissing, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I thought I would try this brand of toothpaste due to how inexpensive it is and the fact that it has baking soda in it - which I have heard is good for whitening teeth. Well, I tried it but didn't love it. It wasn't awful, it just didn't live up to the results I get with my regular toothpaste. The taste was odd, a little bit of a different mint that I can't quite explain and it was a bit too foamy for my comfort. I'll stick to my usual brand of 3D whitening toothpaste as it gets the job done nicely.
Carrie Y.
Gaithersburg, MD
My boyfriend has made me use this toothpaste for almost 2 years now, against my will. I don't mind it but I love a nice, minty fresh flavor. The reason he prefers this stuff, is because it's not so minty. It's also not as cheap as say, Crest, would be. It's over priced and half as good in my opinion!
Sabrina E.
Birmingham
I love the way this cleans my teeth and makes my breath so nice and fresh!!  It makes my teeth nice and white, and really sparkly!!  Makes them feel extra clean.  It was my first time using it, may buy it again, but would definitely recommend to others.
Diane B.
Buffalo
I actually tried a few different toothpastes by Arm & Hammer. I disliked them all!! The taste was horrible. Left a gritty aftertaste and feeling in my mouth. Hurt my teeth. Never again.
Shara M.
I love the feeling of my teeth after brushing with this. I have really bad teeth and a lot of sensitivity. If it left my breath fresher it would have been amazing.
Hannah W.
Jacksonville, FL
I always look for a toothpaste containing Fluoride because that is what my teeth need. When I saw this and knew the dependability of the Arm & Hammer brand, I dragged this off my local Walmart’s shelf. Though I felt like it did what it claimed, I prefer another brand. I would recommend this as well as repurchase, I just have another toothpaste in that number one spot.
Sarah L.
Dayton, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I truly love this toothpaste! My teeth feel clean and smooth for hours after brushing. This is my go to and I hate when I have to use anything else. The flavor is great and leaves me feeling fresh and clean. Definitely worth trying if you like feeling fresh and minty!
Anna H.
Austin, TX
It does not taste like your typical toothpaste, you will have to get use to the taste and get over it. I have switch from Crest 3D White to Baking Soda toothpasteI feel like it keeps my enamel white and healthy. I still drink coffee and tea and my teeth will never be super white but it does keep it looking brighter.
Lisset L.
Burbank, CA
I've been using this toothpaste for years. It does keep my teeth white but nothing like crest white strips or getting your teeth whitened by a dentist.. I still love this tooth paste, i feel it kills all the bad breathe germs and deep cleans. I highly reccomend it.
Brittany F.
Mebane , NC
I gave this a try because I’ve always one a week brushed my teeth with actual out of the box baking soda, this didn’t do much for me as I didn’t see results, taste was pretty much tasteless...I won’t repurchase nor recommend.

back