ARM & HAMMER™ Crystal Burst Ultra Power Plus OxiClean Packs uploaded by Khadijah N.ARM & HAMMER™ Crystal Burst Ultra Power Plus OxiClean Packs uploaded by Semaria S.ARM & HAMMER™ Crystal Burst Ultra Power Plus OxiClean Packs uploaded by Tammy C.

BY ARM & HAMMER #11 in Laundry Bleach

Quick view

• Deep cleaning micro crystals
  • Removes tough stains
  • Brightens & whitens

Please Note: Product received may temporarily differ from image shown due to packaging update.

Concentrated Single Use Laundry Detergent Power Paks

• Deep Cleaning Micro Crystals
  • Removes Tough Stains
  • Brightens & Whitens
  • No Measuring
  • For All Machines Includes HE
  • Dissolves in All Temperature
  • Resealable Package

Arm & Hammer™ Plus OxiClean™ Ultra Power Paks combine the power of OxiClean™ Stain Fighters and Arm & Hammer™ Baking Soda in a crystals form.  This formula contains active stain fighting ingredients that tackle a variety of stains, including dirt, grass, blood and oil.  Each Arm & Hammer™ Plus OxiClean™ Ultra Power Pak is 99% active and provides 4-in-1 performance.

Just toss in the water before adding clothing and the single use pak dissolves quickly and goes to work, gently bubbling to provide deep cleaning and stain fighting power to leave your laundry with a great fresh scent.  No mess, spills or bulky bottles.  The easier, better way to whiten, brighten, and freshen laundry.For laundry use only.  Always follow manufacturer's guidelines for the item being cleansed.

Use 1 pak for regular or lightly soiled loads.  Use 2 paks for large or heavily soiled loads.

1. Handle paks with dry hands
  2. Add pak to drum
  3. Add clothes
  4. Reseal bag after use

Keep out of reach of children and pets.  Store in a secure area.  Choking hazard, small parts.  Eye irritant.  Harmful if swallowed.  Avoid eye contact.  If contact occurs, flush immediately with water for 10-15 minutes.  If swallowed, rinse mouth and drink a glass of water.  In either case call a physician.  If on skin, rinse thoroughly with water.Do not use for handwashing or pre-treating.  Do not unwrap or cut open Paks.  Paks will dissolve quickly on contact with water. Keep bag closed between uses.

Single

Surfactants, Arm & Hammer Baking Soda, Enzyme Blend, Sodium Percarbonate, Brightening Agent, Fragrance

Amy R.
I'm new to the detergent packs. I've avoided them due to the negative reviews I've read in years past... now that I've read more recent reviews I figured I'd try them finally. Since I use the liquid A&H detergent I thought I'd give these packs a try. First of all, these smell way better than the liquid. Second, they did dissolve completely in the 2 loads I washed (Towels and a blanket). Third, didn't' notice any difference in cleanliness, was the same as the liquid. I'll continue to use these packs on items other than clothing until I can be 100% certain they won't cause damage to my clothes (stains, undissolved packs,etc.) They are very convenient, just throw 1 in, no measuring. Four stars until I've tested them completely then I'll change.
Khadijah N.
I used to love Arm & Hammer, then I started using the pods. Something about the plastic of the pods that I don’t like. I bought this at Kroger using a coupon. It was reasonable priced but I question is it really cleaning my clothes.
Semaria S.
Memphis, TN
I love the arm and hammer brand. The powder was used in my household growing up. The pods are very convenient. Just toss in the washer and start. These cab be found in most stores. Kroger runs a sale on then often. Great for bag in shoppers. Inexpensive but effective
Letha M.
Chandler, AZ
We use Arm and Hammer detergent all of the time and buy it repeatedly for the price and as much as you can get.  We usually use the scoop detergent and saw a deal on the packs, so we decided to try it.  So far we have washed clothes 4 times and 2 of the 4 times the packs didn't even explode so no soap was even on the clothes, we didn't realize it until after we dried the clothes and the packs still didn't break in the dryer and I have had to do laundry twice in those cases!  Lesson learned and I am much more cautious now when I get them out of the washing machine.
Sarah M.
My mom buys me these so I can do my laundry at school. I really like them. I find that they don’t irritate my skin because some detergents / pods do that. I have noticed that they sometimes explode in the washer and get the contents all over the machine but I have noticed that with other pods as well
Cassidy M.
Sound Beach, NY
These work so well! I wish that I didn't react badly to certain strong soaps because these really cleaned my scrubs amazingly. I don't want to let my sensitivity deter anybody because they clean the best. I think they have come out with a sensitive skin version so I may try that.
Lyssa B.
Lubbock, TX
I like the ingredients on this product. It is easy to use and consistent. It doesn't have much of a smell, but seems to do a good job on getting clothes fresh. I would recommend as it seems to be a more natural option with a decent price tag. Not spectacular but not bad!
karen k.
Grand Rapids, MI
I tried this product when it first came out cause I’m already attach to this brand. (Their products are great at getting ride of odor) these are easy just to throw a pak or two (depending on the load) in the washer. Then close the lid. No drippy mess on your fingers.
Brandi A.
This is the best stuff to have if your husband gets all greasy and dirty from the diesel mechanic work he does it gets his clothes clean and smells good the next day for work
Francis P.
Miami , FL
I am satisfied my son arrives with many stains since he practices sports, he usually removes the stains in the first wash and does not have a smell so intense it is pleasant and affordable therefore has a great relation quality and price