ARM & HAMMER™ Concentrated Laundry Detergent Free of Perfumes and Dyes 100 Loads 6.16 lb. Box

BY ARM & HAMMER

25% More! Loads than 80 Load Detergents; Dissolves Quickly--Great for Cold Water Cleaning; Biodegradable Cleaning Agents; Safe for Septic Systems; Concentrated; Use 1/3 Less see more...

Marlon L.
Rancho Cucamonga
Product was recommended by a friend to use as a booster to wash my carpet was using regular carpet cleaner but would not remove high traffic area stains. Added a little of this to the mix and worked like magic. Also use it when washing white clothes and leaves great. Like the fact that there is no scent would definitely recommend the product
Julia M.
This stuff is great for our heavy duty loads. We prefer fragrance free products and this is it. It is excellent for sheets and towels, cleaning everything really well and leaving the clothes smelling fresh and clean. No odor, just clean.
I also like to pre-treat stains with a paste made from the powder and set on the stain for an hour or so.
When I had to go to the laundry mat I would transfer a few scoops to a zip bag and bring the scoop with me.
Srinivas V.
Santa Clara, CA
I use it for baking and as well as for cleaning bath tub..It works well for what it's meant to be. It would have been nice if it comes in a bottle to store it after first use.
Alecia H.
Vernon, NY
We have hard water so it's not always easy to find a detergent that works for our clothes. This is one of the ones we always come back to. We switched to powder because the large boxes last forever, even when we have two kids including one in cloth diapers. I don't think this detergent is 'safe' for cloth diapers according to most manufacturers but it works for us where some of the fancy recommended detergents left residues that caused rashes on our daughter
Brianna S.
Ann arbor, MI
My boyfriend and I both have sensitive skin so I feel good about using this product. I never experience itchy or irritated skin, as I do with a lot of other products with fragrance. I use arm and hammer baking soda so I guess this is why I went to purchase their detergent as well.
Melissa M.
If you have any allergies or asthma, this product is a must! It is the only detergent I use. I have never had an allergic or asthma reaction to it. It always cleans perfectly - even tough stains! It is a very good buy and I would recommend it since there is not another product I would use!
Beth S.
Preston, MD
I have allergies and the only detergent I've found that doesn't cause my skin to itch or react badly to is Arm & Hammer. No fragrances to give me problems with my asthma, either. This is the only detergent I will buy. Thank you Arm & Hammer for creating this wonderful detergent, which cleans my clothes beautifully, and keeps me healthy.
Genesis B.
Winter park , FL
Laundry time means separating clothes but with this one I've noticed I don't have to be too picky when doing so. It's effective and leaves things fresh. However, since it doesn't have a fragrance, I use an after rinse so my clothes r soft 🌠
Raquel F.
Works efficiently and effectively! I have been using this for about a year now. I do like the different scents and quantity the Arm & Hammer is available in. I also like the price.
Maggie M.
Macon, GA
I'm super allergic to a lot of the "fresh" scents in laundry products out there, so this one is a blessing. Works as well as any other product I've ever used, but keeps my clothes clean and my allergies at bay. Not the world's best stain fighter.
Agush A.
¿ no es toxico y no te reseca la piel de mas, mas que nada de las manos?