ARM & HAMMER™ Concentrated Laundry Detergent Free of Perfumes and Dyes 100 Loads 6.16 lb. Box

BY ARM & HAMMER

25% More! Loads than 80 Load Detergents; Dissolves Quickly--Great for Cold Water Cleaning; Biodegradable Cleaning Agents; Safe for Septic Systems; Concentrated; Use 1/3 Less see more...

Alecia H.
Alecia H.
Vernon, NY
We have hard water so it's not always easy to find a detergent that works for our clothes. This is one of the ones we always come back to. We switched to powder because the large boxes last forever, even when we have two kids including one in cloth diapers. I don't think this detergent is 'safe' for cloth diapers according to most manufacturers but it works for us where some of the fancy recommended detergents left residues that caused rashes on our daughter
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
If you have any allergies or asthma, this product is a must! It is the only detergent I use. I have never had an allergic or asthma reaction to it. It always cleans perfectly - even tough stains! It is a very good buy and I would recommend it since there is not another product I would use!
Brianna S.
Brianna S.
Ann Arbor, MI
My boyfriend and I both have sensitive skin so I feel good about using this product. I never experience itchy or irritated skin, as I do with a lot of other products with fragrance. I use arm and hammer baking soda so I guess this is why I went to purchase their detergent as well.
Genesis B.
Genesis B.
Winter park , FL
Laundry time means separating clothes but with this one I've noticed I don't have to be too picky when doing so. It's effective and leaves things fresh. However, since it doesn't have a fragrance, I use an after rinse so my clothes r soft 🌠
Mira S.
Mira S.
Prt Washingtn, WI
I usually make my own landmark detergent, but in this case decided to buy some. Smells good and has no bad things in it. It is a little bit overpriced though. I thought it could be a little bit cheaper.
Rachele N.
Rachele N.
Snoqualmie, WA
Arm & Hammer is a great brand! I typically add a little borax to my loads too - just to boost cleaning power! Tough enough to get stains out, but gentle enough to keep my clothing preserved!
Raquel F.
Raquel F.
Works efficiently and effectively! I have been using this for about a year now. I do like the different scents and quantity the Arm & Hammer is available in. I also like the price.
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Williamsport, PA
Gentle and cleans well. Because it's concentrated you don't have to use as much. It's easy to measure and I use it with cold water.
glory p.
glory p.
I have been using this for years. My husband is a soldier and a diesel mechanic and let me tell you, this does the trick for us
Kelly E.
Kelly E.
Orlando, FL
This detergent is wonderful! Cleans my clothes well without leaving irritants for my skin to succumb to! Well worth the money!
Agush A.
Agush A.
¿ no es toxico y no te reseca la piel de mas, mas que nada de las manos?