ARM & HAMMER™ Concentrated Laundry Detergent Free of Perfumes and Dyes 100 Loads 6.16 lb. Box

BY ARM & HAMMER

25% More! Loads than 80 Load Detergents; Dissolves Quickly--Great for Cold Water Cleaning; Biodegradable Cleaning Agents; Safe for Septic Systems; Concentrated; Use 1/3 Less see more...

Marlon L.
Rancho Cucamonga
Product was recommended by a friend to use as a booster to wash my carpet was using regular carpet cleaner but would not remove high traffic area stains. Added a little of this to the mix and worked like magic. Also use it when washing white clothes and leaves great. Like the fact that there is no scent would definitely recommend the product
Julia M.
This stuff is great for our heavy duty loads. We prefer fragrance free products and this is it. It is excellent for sheets and towels, cleaning everything really well and leaving the clothes smelling fresh and clean. No odor, just clean.
I also like to pre-treat stains with a paste made from the powder and set on the stain for an hour or so.
When I had to go to the laundry mat I would transfer a few scoops to a zip bag and bring the scoop with me.
Srinivas V.
Santa Clara, CA
I use it for baking and as well as for cleaning bath tub..It works well for what it's meant to be. It would have been nice if it comes in a bottle to store it after first use.
Melissa M.
If you have any allergies or asthma, this product is a must! It is the only detergent I use. I have never had an allergic or asthma reaction to it. It always cleans perfectly - even tough stains! It is a very good buy and I would recommend it since there is not another product I would use!
Beth S.
Preston, MD
I have allergies and the only detergent I've found that doesn't cause my skin to itch or react badly to is Arm & Hammer. No fragrances to give me problems with my asthma, either. This is the only detergent I will buy. Thank you Arm & Hammer for creating this wonderful detergent, which cleans my clothes beautifully, and keeps me healthy.
Maggie M.
Macon, GA
I'm super allergic to a lot of the "fresh" scents in laundry products out there, so this one is a blessing. Works as well as any other product I've ever used, but keeps my clothes clean and my allergies at bay. Not the world's best stain fighter.
Alysha M.
Templeton, MA
Arm and hammer is the better quality detergent of all the bargain brands. We buy this most of the time and we usually get it at target.
Kelly W.
Sacramento, CA
Great product if your skin sensitive to perfumes or dyes. Cleans clothes great and doesn't leave a chemical smell or dye in clothes.
Andrea M.
Williamsport, PA
Gentle and cleans well. Because it's concentrated you don't have to use as much. It's easy to measure and I use it with cold water.
Lacy U.
Henderson
This product works very well for senstivie skin and deep stains. It smells great and leaves the clothes feelin soft.
Agush A.
¿ no es toxico y no te reseca la piel de mas, mas que nada de las manos?