Personal CareOral CareToothpasteArm & Hammer
ARM & HAMMER Complete Care Toothpaste

ARM & HAMMER™ Complete Care™ Toothpaste

NULL

What toothpaste do you guys use to whiten teeth ? I use this one but I don't see the difference
Does this have a funny after taste?
Start your review of ARM & HAMMER™ Complete Care™ Toothpaste!
Deirdre R.
Cincinnati
Didn’t like the taste or how it made my teeth and mouth feel when I was done brushing.
Britney A.
Muskegon , MI
Love Arm & Hammer because its a great cleaner, gives you a great fresh feeling , and doesn't make me sick to my stomach!
Savannah S.
Orange Park, FL
ARM & HAMMER™ Complete Care™ Toothpaste uploaded by Savannah S.
Purchased at: Walmart
This toothpaste is the perfect balance of cleaning and freshness. I love that this has a good minty flavor and a baking soda aftertaste. This toothpaste also helped my teeth be less sensitive.
Lisa T.
I am a HUGE fan of ARM & HAMMER™ Complete Care™ Toothpaste! We started using this toothpaste because, unlike other brands, this toothpaste keeps our breath fresh!!! I trust the baking soda in it and like the taste. The best thing it does is keep our mouths clean, fresh and white!
Esha J.
Milwaukee
ARM & HAMMER™ Complete Care™ Toothpaste uploaded by Esha J.
Okay funny story, my grandma bought this for me once and I haven’t switched brands since. I love that this toothpaste don’t have that overwhelming minty taste & it gets the job done. I love it and don’t plan on ever switching 😬
Crystal P.
Mankato, MN
my second favorite arm and hammer toothpaste. works great and leaves you with a super fresh mouth and not just toothpastey but clean.
Laneesha C.
Pittsburgh, PA
Only toothpaste I buy and use! For myself and my children! It leave my mouth feeling ver clean and refreshed I have tried many others! But arm and hammer Is by far the BEST
Rica K.
Elkridge, MD
ARM & HAMMER™ Complete Care™ Toothpaste uploaded by Rica K.
I kinda impressed with it's whitening effect. The baking soda itself is making it more great to use. Very naturally organic to use and it's completely good and safe to use for the skin.
Kyle B.
Celebration
I have tried many many tooth pastes over the years. This one is by far my new favorite. It polishes teeth like no other out there and really had a nice foam to it. I can feel it getting deep into the gums and making my mouth feel like a half million bucks! So fresh and clean.
T G.
Purchased at: Walmart
I actually hate this product. Of all of the terrible toothpastes I've used, this is the worst. I don't know what sadist at Arm & Hammer decided to put baking soda in toothpaste, but he probably eats children. Let's start with the flavor. Have you ever eaten a spoonful of baking soda? Now add mint. That's what this tastes like. Butt. Salty mint butt. Now, all toothpastes need to have some kind of grit to clean teeth. But there's good grit and bad grit. I'll leave you to figure out what kind of grit BAKING SODA gives toothpaste. And finally, the most important question: But does it clean your teeth? NO. Remember the grit part? My mouth is left feeling gritty and gross even after rinsing, not smooth and clean like other, legitimate toothpastes. Don't even bother with this stuff. I don't care if it's on sale. I don't care if someone gives it to you. For your own sake and the sake of your children, throw it away.