BY ARM & HAMMER

Complete Care For Your Teeth And Gums*.

• Naturally powered by ARM & HAMMER™ Baking Soda for healthier teeth and gums*:
  • neutralizes harmful acids before they damage teeth
  • penetrates between teeth and along gum line for a deep clean
  • removes more plaque in hard to reach places than a regular toothpaste
  • low abrasion formula that won’t damage enamel
  • safely whitens with the gentle power of baking soda
  • Helps maintain healthy gums*
  • Proven whitening that is gentle on enamel
  • Fluoride cavity protection and enamel strengthening
  • Tartar Control
  • Fresh Mint Flavor

• Does this have a funny after taste?2 Answers
  • What toothpaste do you guys use to whiten teeth ? I use t...2 Answers
Angie G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I had wanted to try out Arm & Hammer toothpaste for a while when I had finally purchased this one and it was okay. It whitens with baking soda, has fluoride in it for cavity protection, and it good for killing bacteria and getting rid of plaque. My teeth were noticable whiter after 2 weeks if using this. That being said, I couldn't get over the taste of this, it was sour and almost made me gag. It also didn't leave that fresh feeling other toothpastes do. It works well, but I didn't repurchase this one because there are other toothpastes that work just as well but taste better.
grace l.
Uxbridge
This toothpaste will definitely whiten your teeth because of the baking soda it has in it. But the taste is just awful. The baking soda taste almost makes me want to gag. When/If I do use this product, I will put a little bit of it on my toothbrush along with a little bit of my normal toothpaste so I get some of the whitening effect without as much of the taste.
Malorie R.
This is the baking soda difference toothpaste and is so worth it to try it out . It gets the those pearls like extra white!  ARM & HAMMER™ Complete Care™ Toothpaste  was at my local heb and super affordable. I would also compare this to my pronamel toothepaste! YOu can never have to many pearly white products:)
Katie W.
This was a pretty standard toothpaste- I would buy it again if it were on sale, but it's by no means a game changer. I like how foamy it got, but it tasted slightly weird to me. I wish it had a "spicier" taste to me, but it was more mild.
Jenna G.
Portland
I purchased this toothpaste once and didn’t really like using it. The taste of the baking soda is very strong and not pleasant first thing in the morning. I didn’t feel it was any more effective at whitening than other toothpastes.
Susan E.
Irving tx
This is a good toothpaste but the flavoring is very sour it doesn’t make you feel fresh and theres no minty flavor that makes your mouth feel cool , and ready for the day . It does the work but i wouldn’t recommend it for kids
Tanya N.
Chickamauga, GA
Over all, I’m sure that this toothpaste does a pretty good job. I love the fact that it uses baking soda, using a more natural approach when it comes to keep pearly whites pearly. The reason I have it just three stars though is because of its texture and taste. I’m huge a texture person, especially early in the morning, and the texture of this toothpaste just kind of turns me off.
Sean R.
Springfield , MO
Arm and hammer toothpaste is definitely a great paste for oral health, a con I have with it is the taste. I understand it’s baking soda I’m tasting, but surely there is a way to improve upon the taste and still get the same results.
Sarah S.
Silver Lake, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
For years, I have been going back and forth between the Arm and Hammer Peroxicare, Complete Care and Advance White toothpastes. I love them all so much. They are pastes not gels and they get your teeth feeling really clean and fresh. Like other baking soda toothpastes, they are not sweet tasting at all. Once you're used to it though, there's no going back. On the rare occasion that I have to borrow someone's non baking soda toothpaste, the taste is so sweet that it's nauseating.
Erin S.
Little Falls
My mom buys this toothpaste and I purposely avoid the bathroom she keeps it in because it’s disgusting. I know it’s Arm & Hammer, but it tastes like rubbing straight baking soda on your teeth. The refreshing, cool taste of a minty paste is not there at all: it’s like a hot gross paste.
Ana V.
Indianapolis
What toothpaste do you guys use to whiten teeth ? I use this one but I don't see the difference
Natalie W.
Salem, IL
Does this have a funny after taste?