BY ARM & HAMMER

Description;

Arm & Hammer Complete Care Stain Defense Plus Whitening Baking Soda & Peroxide. Specially formulated to help strengthen and protect your teeth for maximum care. Baking soda formula cleans deep down to remove plaque, whiten teeth and neutralize breath-odor-causing compounds. Added peroxide provides an additional boost of stain removal.

Hammer Complete Care Stain Defense Toothpaste with Baking Soda & Hammer toothpaste - 6 oz

• Deep cleaning, extra white teeth, low abrasion
  • FormulaIntense breath freshening.

Arm & Peroxide 6 oz:

• With baking soda and peroxide
  • Fluoride anti-cavity toothpaste
  • Tartar control
  • Arm &

Warnings:

California Proposition 65 Warning: true

Ingredients: Active Ingredient - Purpose.Sodium Fluoride 0.243% - Anticavity Toothpaste.Inactive Ingredients:Sodium Bicarbonate, PEG-8, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, PEG/PPG 116/66 Copolymer, Sodium Carbonate Peroxide, Silica, Sodium Saccharin, Flavor, Water, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate.

Directions:

Instructions: Do Not Swallow. Adults and Children 2 Years and Over: Brush Teeth Thoroughly After Meals Or At Least Twice A Day Or Use As Directed By A Dentist Or Physician. Children Under 6 Years: Instruct Children In Good Brushing and Rinsing Habits (to Minimize Swallowing). Children Under 2 Years: Ask A Dentist Or Physician. Supervise Children As Necessary Until Capable of Using Without Supervision. Rinse Away Toothpaste Residue Thoroughly After Brushing.

Buy on Amazon
Erika C.
I’ve heard, as has everyone, the benefits of baking soda for whitening your teeth. With the quest for pearly whites and the phrase “beauty is pain” in my head, I tried this toothpaste. I knew what it would taste like and yet...I was still unprepared. It did the trick, I’m sure, my teeth felt clean and looked white. I just couldn’t get over the taste. Baking soda: great in cookies, not by itself.
Ashley S.
In my opinion this is one of the most whitening toothpastes I've ever used. A lot of brands promise whitening effects and relief of stains but this one actually delivers after just a couple uses and it's not harsh at all! Even the minty flavor is not as strong as Colgate or crest but it totally delivers on what it's packaging promises. I use this exclusively now.
Houda A.
New York
My family and like it make my mouth feel fresh
It keeps my teeth no matter how much coffe i drink
It is very effective
I used different tooth pastes but i like this one bust
It doest only work with cleaning teeth it make my gums feel good too
I have been using it over 2 years
Maddie W.
Milwaukee, WI
Personally, one of the most important components of a toothpaste is the taste or flavor of the toothpaste. I find that important because that flavor lingers in your mouth and is meant to leave your mouth feeling fresh. This toothpaste did the opposite of that for me. It tasted almost soapy and was very grainy in texture. I did not enjoy the feeling on my teeth OR the flavor it left behind. I couldn’t even finish brushing my teeth, I had to rinse my toothbrush and start over with a different toothpaste.
Danielle P.
Hanford, CA
I do not like this product at all it taste so nasty and i dont find it effective at all and i can compare it to other brands but i dont use it anymore because it is disgusting and I definitely wont ever be buying it again
Savannah B.
Baltimore, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I wanted to like this but I could not because my teeth are so sensitive. I admit it does whiten your teeth but if you have sensitive teeth at all do not use this :/ I really wish it had worked for me but it doesn’t
Breunka K.
Cordova, TN
This stuff is heaven sent!!!! After every brush you definitely feel the clean and you definitely want to use it every time. I use it everyday and it is very effective. I recommend this product and it is very affordable!
Kimber K.
Gaithersburg, MD
I did not enjoy the taste and texture of this toothpaste. I had purchased it at my local Target since they were out of my normal toothpaste. I didn’t use it long enough to find out if it was effective since I was not satisfied!
Juliette M.
Tastes completely awful.. like you just dumped a box of baking soda in your mouth, it's super grainy, has a funny aftertaste, and your breath isn't even fresh after.. awful. If you love suffering, buy this toothpaste.
Dorothy T.
Mount Vernon, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Looked for,a,complete care toothpaste that i could,trust. And find Arm nHammer complete care. MKes your teeth white takes care of gingivitis. Cant complain this one stays.