BY ARM & HAMMER

Arm & Hammer® Complete Care® Fresh Mint Fluoride Anti-Cavity Toothpaste.
The standard of Purity.
Protects & rebuilds enamel.
Enamel strengthening.

Valerie R.
Springfield
Not happy with this product. Doesn’t taste good. Bought at Walmart. Not pleased with this product and would not repurchase. Couldn’t tell you if it’s effective.. would not recommend.
Meghan D.
East Walpole, MA
I love this toothpaste because I feel like it not only cleans my teeth, but it strengthens it too. I am a repeat user for this brand and I love it, much better than other brands. I purchased it at a supermarket but I can find it anywhere. I recommend.
Tasha A.
Turlock, CA
I personally liked this product, my family however did not, they couldnt stand the baking soda taste and asked me to never get it again. for me it worked great although it didnt leave my mouth minty fresh like other toothpastes do. i think ill stick with crest
Kortnie V.
Hopkinsville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I'm not sure how I feel about this one. I like the clean feel of it once you're down brushing, but I don't like the baking soda on your teeth and tongue while brushing. It doesn't feel like it works any better than any others.
Bethany G.
Columbus, NJ
I use this toothpaste daily! It's great for people with braces because it does not whiten your teeth. I think that it is great because it does not agitate my sensitive teeth and it is not expensive.I would buy this again and I have bought it multiple times.
Tiffany F.
Cincinnati, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a very nice toothpaste but it can be strong for some. It left my mouth and teeth feeling extremely clean. It's affordable and available at several stores
Alex P.
I love this toothpaste! While it doesn't whiten your teeth by itself, it works well when using other whitening products as well. I've been using this toothpaste for well over a year now, and hate traveling because I have to use a different toothpaste then - and I don't like the flavor like I do with this one! I believe it took a little while to get used to this particular toothpaste in the first place, but it was well worth it in the end :)
Amber N.
I enjoy using this tooth paste and as I continued to use this brand daily I could tell a difference in the whiteness of my teeth and my breath was better when I would wake up the next day. Arm & hammer has always been a favorite of mine and my family's and still is! I would recommend this to anyone. My mother turned me on to this brand years ago and I still buy it to this day.
Sarah R.
Kankakee, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Arm and hammer is the ONLY toothpaste i will even consider using. the main reason is because of the taste. It is the only toothpaste i've been able to buy that leaves my mouth feeling fresh all day. Not only that but it's makes my teeth feel clean and they look whiter after using. You can buy it at any common store such as target, or CVS. Easy to find and the best results.
Ashley H.
Soquel, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I don't like this toothpaste at all. It is such a huge waste of money. The one thing about toothpaste is that I need it to leave my teeth feeling clean and my breath smelling good, for me it did the opposite. I brush my teeth for 2 minutes everyday and in those 2 minutes this product did absolutely nothing but create bubbles in my mouth