ARM & HAMMER™ Clump & Seal™ MicroGuard Odor Sealing Clumping Cat Litter Fresh Scent

BY ARM & HAMMER #67 in Litter

Description:

Arm & Hammer Clump & Seal with Micro Guard prevents bacterial odors7 day odor control guaranteed. This new technology works differently. It seals in immediate odors, plus prevents growth of bacterial odors. A proprietary blend of moisture-activated Micro-Granules forms an odor containing seal around urine and feces. Then a powerful formula with heavy duty odor eliminators plus Arm & Hammer Baking Soda destroys sealed-in odors on contact. New Micro Guard technology guards against future bacterial odor buildup. No crumbly clumps, ultra low dust, seals and destroys odors.

• 7 day guarantee. Experience the confidence of a 7-day odor free-homeguaranteed.
  • Prevents the Growth of Future Bacterial Odor
  • 100% dust free. No dust clouds when pouring or scooping.
  • Seals and destroys odor. Moisture-activated Micro-Granules form a tight seal around cat waste odor, and heavy-duty odor eliminators plus ARM & HAMMER Baking Soda destroy sealed in odors on contact.
  • No crumbly clumps. Plant-derived particles help create rock solid clumps for easy scooping.

Ingredients: Moisture-activated Micro-Granules, Powerful Odor Eliminators & Baking Soda

Directions:

Instructions: Fill a clean, empty litter box with 3-4 inches of litter. Litter seals in and destroys odors, forming rock-solid clumps. Remove clumps and solid waste daily to keep the rest of the litter fresh. Add more litter to replace what you have scooped out and maintain a depth of 3-4 inches. Once a month, empty the entire litter box. Dispose of used litter in trash. Do not flush or put in drains.

Buy on Walmart*
Chelsey S.
Boalsburg, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is the best litter I have used! I have two cats, one of which has special dietary needs (i.e. smelly bathroom habits). No other litter could contain the smell, except for this. The microguard is magic!

It clumps well, stays odor free for several days, and lasts weeks without needing a full litter box empty. My only complaint is it doesn't come in a lightweight version, but it's worth its weight (literally) in happy kitty bathroom time!
Opal M.
South Euclid, OH
This has been my absolute favorite cat litter for the last 5 years. It clumps wonderfully and helps control smell in between cleanings (2x daily). It certainly does not eliminate all smell, but I wouldn't expect it to without utilizing harsh fragrance.
Amanda R.
Wilmington, NC
Recently switched to this litter. Good odor control, clumps well for easy scooping, and is very soft & fine, like sand. My cat is happy so everyone is happy! I would highly recommend this litter.
Katarina S.
Waretown, NJ
Best kitty litter! The only litter I use for my kitty. I switched to another brand and my cat would not use the litter box. Switched back and everything was back to normal business. Litter clumps well making it easy to clean the box, good odor control, and good soft texture. Wouldn’t switch to any other litter again.
Jamie Shatzer F.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is our favorite cat litter. We tried other scents or types by same brand and we didn't care for them as well. But this fresh scent keeps the smell down and the litter box smelling good.
julia m.
Olive Branch, MS
By far my favorite cat litter! I have two cats and I use a litter box and currently do not have a cover for it and while using this litter after they poop it does not stink the room to high heavens, the litter does not have an overwhelming scent like some litters do, I notice barley any dust when I pour or scoop the litter box, and if you go to the arm&hammer website you can get some awesome coupons for their cat litter (note you can only print the same coupon two times in one year). Would highly recommend this litter and I plan on continuing to use the litter!
Jenny V.
This Iitter is amazing, it really clumps and seal the waste. I have been using this product for over two years and I never once had a problem beside if you don't clean the box every week like you should then you may have problems of it sticking to throw bottom but it's very easy to take off with a cat scoop. Never again do we have to change the whole entire litter box and take the whole thing to the trash like other products. I will never use other products again, this product is our best friend when it comes to cleaning our kitty's box. This product works best if you clean it weekly like how you should be
Ellie S.
Fort Worth, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I switched from the usual litter brands like FreshSteps to Arm & Hammer awhile ago, and I truly believe it helped hide the scent. But recently I tried out some of the brands that have "natural" litter, and I like it more than anything I've used. It's easy to scoop, and smells so much better than regular litter in my opinion!
Blanca L.
La Puente, CA
If I could leave it 0 stars I would! I hated this product so much! I know it's a clumping litter, but it was very stuck to
The bottom of the litter box and wouldn't come off so easily. Had to run to the store to get a different brand so I wouldn't use this again! It's 1:30 am and I ran to the drugstore to over pay for a different litter. Never again!
melisaa r.
Catlettsburg , KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I have only used this kind once.I liked how it did not make my house smell of cats and it did meet my expectations.I have a normal size cat so it was not that bad and did not use a lot at a time. The only issue I have is the price.I started using something cheaper since I have only one cat.