ARM & HAMMER™ Clump & Seal™ MicroGuard Odor Sealing Clumping Cat Litter Fresh Scent
Arm & Hammer Clump & Seal with Micro Guard prevents bacterial odors7 day odor control guaranteed. This new technology works differently. It seals in immediate odors, plus prevents growth of bacterial odors. A proprietary blend of moisture-activated Micro-Granules forms an odor containing seal around urine and feces. Then a powerful formula with heavy duty odor eliminators plus Arm & Hammer Baking Soda destroys sealed-in odors on contact. New Micro Guard technology guards against future bacterial odor buildup. No crumbly clumps, ultra low dust, seals and destroys odors.
- 7 day guarantee. Experience the confidence of a 7-day odor free-homeguaranteed.
- Prevents the Growth of Future Bacterial Odor
- 100% dust free. No dust clouds when pouring or scooping.
- Seals and destroys odor. Moisture-activated Micro-Granules form a tight seal around cat waste odor, and heavy-duty odor eliminators plus ARM & HAMMER Baking Soda destroy sealed in odors on contact.
- No crumbly clumps. Plant-derived particles help create rock solid clumps for easy scooping.
Ingredients: Moisture-activated Micro-Granules, Powerful Odor Eliminators & Baking Soda
Instructions: Fill a clean, empty litter box with 3-4 inches of litter. Litter seals in and destroys odors, forming rock-solid clumps. Remove clumps and solid waste daily to keep the rest of the litter fresh. Add more litter to replace what you have scooped out and maintain a depth of 3-4 inches. Once a month, empty the entire litter box. Dispose of used litter in trash. Do not flush or put in drains.
Top Questions No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
It clumps well, stays odor free for several days, and lasts weeks without needing a full litter box empty. My only complaint is it doesn't come in a lightweight version, but it's worth its weight (literally) in happy kitty bathroom time!
The bottom of the litter box and wouldn't come off so easily. Had to run to the store to get a different brand so I wouldn't use this again! It's 1:30 am and I ran to the drugstore to over pay for a different litter. Never again!