BY ARM & HAMMER #9 in Litter

Seals And Destroys Odor.

• Experience the confidence of a 7-day odor-free home – guaranteed
• Patented Clump & Seal™ technology seals and destroys odors before they can leave the litter box
• 100% dust free
• Rock-solid clumps for easy scooping
• So effective, millions have switched
• Designed to control odors in homes with more than one cat

autumn g.
Parkersburg, WV
This litter is fantastic for multiple cat households. It makes cleaning the litter box a hundred times easier. But I will admit, it gives off a really strong smell. I know that it’s supposed to mask the waste smell, but sometimes it can be overwhelming, especially in enclosed areas. Despite this, you still get a lot of litter for $14.95. One usually lasts me a week and a half to two weeks. I recommend using this product.
Alison S.
Bethlehem, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I was really hoping that this litter would be everything that I wanted, but it disappointed me. The litter is really easily tracked by my cat, even though he has short hair. It is pretty pricey compared to other litters on the market and its packaging prevents you from getting it all out of the box. It does clump well, but often gets stuck to the litter box even with daily cleanings.
Alice P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Oh my goodness, until I found this litter I apparently was having a cat wrong.

This litter clumps both pee and poop, so you aren't digging for gold in your cat box.

Not only that but it manages to control odor very well.  I think this is due to several factors 1) because it clumps so well when you scoop you remove the offending particle, and 2) I actually found myself scooping the box more simply because the pee and poop would be clumped up and visible, but scooping the box became a focused mission that took less than a minute, versus the sifting I would need to do with another litter.

I've found I don't need to  dump all the litter and deep clean the litter box as often since switching to this litter so it actually lasts longer and saves money.
Mackenzie B.
Durham, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This litter didn't impress me as much as I thought it would. Major pros were that the litter is very fine, low tracking, and practically odorless. What made this not so great for me was that the litter actually maybe clumps TOO much. As in it sticks to the pan liners I use and makes scooping very difficult. It may just be meant for bare pans, but that just means it isn't for me!
Jazmin N.
Johnstown, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I went into the purchase of this litter with high expectations and was sadly disappointed. It doesn't absorb odors very well. While it clumps really well, the litter gets stuck to the litter box like concrete and is difficult to clean, even daily. I would not buy this litter again. For the price I was expecting more, to my surprise, there are cheaper litters that work a lot better.
Kellie C.
Boiling Spring Lakes
We finally found a cat litter that we humans and our cat like.  It makes a terrible job less terrible.  We found the right amount that our cat needs to bury.  She loves to bury so we let her.  I go in later and scoop it out.  It,stays clump, which makes it so much neater to clean out.
Lexi B.
Chattanooga
I have 3 cats. This litter seems to be the first litter to keep the smell out of my small apartment. It clumps so well. When I clean the litter box the litter seems to just come out. I don't have to do much cleaning. A lot of litters cling to the box, however this one doesn't and it just saves me time.
Marie S.
Austin
SO, I don't actually have more than one cat, Just the one, but I'm always worried about odor, because I don't want my house to smell like I have a cat. I actually switched from tidy cats to this one, because I was tired of the clumping falling apart. And it is wonderful! I don't even think I had any of the clumps fall apart. And the best part! No odor.
Leeishla J.
Mahanoy City, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Trash! I hate this formula! It is seriously so difficult to scoop out and to clean up it is just horrible! It is expensive and does not cover the smell well! It did not meet any of my expectations and I would NOT recommend to anyone specially if you have multiple cats!
Mariah S.
Terre Haute, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I no longer have cats but when I did I had 4 adults and then two of them had kittens. One had two and the other had four but I had to get rid of them before the last four could use litter, but all of my cats took right to this litter. It was great at hiding odor which was a big deal for me with how many cats I had. It was also great at clumping which made cleaning out the litter box, which was often with that many cats, very easy and fast. This litter also has a nice lavender like scent that is very pleasing for the people around.
Maeghan S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Is this worth the price?
Andrina R.
Does it really seal the smell?
Jenny N.
Ashland , KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Has anyone else tried the light version? I couldn't believe how light the box was and it still did a great job as the regular clump and seal.
Dakota G.
post falls, ID
Does this product genuinely clump really well?
Arielle D.
Tustin, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Just got a cat and my mom's friend highly recommended this litter. Is this a go-to for cat litter boxes?