BY ARM & HAMMER #27 in Litter

Description:

Arm & Hammer Clump & Seal Complete Odor Sealing Litter Fresh HomeThis revolutionary cat litter first seals, and then destroys odors.SealingAproprietary blend of moisture-activated Micro-Granules forms an odor containing seal around urine and feces.DestroyingThen a powerful formula with heavy-duty odor eliminators plus Arm & Hammer Baking Soda destroys sealed-in odors on contact.Plus... your cat will love the softer feel.
For over 170 years, Arm & Hammer products have provided a safe and effective way to help keep things smelling fresh and clean. An odor-free home starts with Arm & Hammer.
Welcome to the Arm & Hammer Clump & Seal Fan Club!Congratulations! Join your fellow cat lovers in making the switch to the greatest litter ever created!

• Complete Odor Sealing Litter
  • Seals & Destroys OdorsGuaranteed 7 Day Odor-Free Home
  • Fresh Home
  • 100% Dust Free
  • Enjoy a 7 Day Odor-Free Home, Guaranteed!

Warnings:

California Proposition 65 Warning: WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer andbirth defects or other reproductive harm.

Directions:

Instructions: Instructions for Use:1. Fill a clean, empty litter box with 3-4 inches of Arm & Hammer Clump & Seal Complete Odor Sealing Litter.2. Litter seals in and destroys odors, forming rock-solid clumps. Remove clumps and solid waste daily to keep the rest of the litter fresh.3. Add more Arm & Hammer Clump & Seal to replace what you have scooped out and maintain a depth of 3-4 inches. Once a month, empty the entire litter box.4. Dispose of used litter in trash. Do not flush or put in drains. 1) Push into tab and lift up to open.2) Pour into litter box and say goodbye to litter odors!3) Press down to close.

April M.
Cape Coral, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I help my best friend clean her litter boxes, and this is what we use. She has two cats, and three litter boxes - and they fill up quickly. Before we discovered this litter we were scraping and scrubbing the pans to clean them, but since discovering Arm & Hammer Clump & Seal, we don't have to do that anymore. The cats will actually use this litter instead of the floor (like other litters we have tried), and will fill the box much more before using the floor. Some previous litters they would mess in once before using the floor. Also, the "cat room" doesn't smell awful anymore. Now you can be standing on the lanai without the horrible odors. This litter is easy to scoop, too. When my husband and I get a cat of our own, this is the litter we will be buying. We (my best friend and I) purchased this litter at Target for a reasonable price.
Sierra M.
tried a few litters and this is the only one iwill buy for my cat! keeps your scooper clean and it’s such a easy clean up! the smell stays contained as best as i’ve ever had it with other litters ! this one is my highest recommendation! switch now!!
melody c.
Havelock
Love it, I don't smell the litter box, you can't even tell I have a cat, it cleans up nicely. My 4 year old is able to scoop it out without leaving broken clumps behind
Keri Z.
It is so nice to be able to write a glowing review for something - especially something as necessary as cat litter. I've been searching for a litter that actually does what the ads all say it will do.

This one does!

I have two cats and the aspects of cat litter that I care about are: scent, tracking, dust, odor control and clumping ability. Here's how Clump & Seal rated:

Scent: I am really sensitive to scents, and I do not like scented cat litter. Clump & Seal has a subtle, fresh, non-flowery, non-perfumy scent (kind of like laundry fresh from the dryer).

Tracking: MUCH less than any other brand I've tried in the past few years. Tracking is essentially zero.

Dust: This stuff is essentially dust-free. Even as you pour it, there is no big cloud of dust, and I no longer need to wear a dust mask to clean the litter box. I kid you not.

Odor control: Excellent. With this litter, guests really do not know that there is a litter box in the house, and just as importantly, my own fussy nose does not smell them either. The ultimate test was when I went on vacation for a week and the petsitter "forgot" to scoop. The litter box certainly needed attention when we got back, but still, there was NO odor, which was pretty astonishing. (This is the feature that the TV ads tout. Imagine that - an accurate TV ad!)

Clumping: Yup, it clumps very well, and the clumps are firm enough to make scooping really easy.

The thing about cat litter is that you need it to work, and work well. Litter that does its job well is polite: it won't announce its presence in any way. Litter that doesn't do its job announces its presence in a variety of unpleasant ways.

I am happy to say that this is the most polite litter I've ever found. (My cats are happy, too.)
Vikki H.
Enola, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I really like arm and hammer brand cat litter. I was skeptical before but it really does have a fresh smell to it and covers up strong odors. My cat is very picky about his litter box being cleaned everyday but I've noticed he is starting to get better with using his litter box now.
Melody R.
Seattle, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
A little pricey to manage multiple litter boxes but it does work the best put of all the ones I've tried. It clumps very well and it good at keeping the smell under control.
Jennifer R.
Greenwood, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I was really surprised at how well this work! It clumped well and it literally just slide out of the box. No wet gunky mess stuck to the bottom of the litter box. Definitely plan on buying it again.
Kara D.
Palmyra, VA
If this product was more affordable, I would give it 5 stars. I have 8 cats, so this litter was put to the test. I've tried many other "low-dust" litters and they are either not low-dust or have other issues. This litter was very, very low dust. But it was also an effective litter- eliminated odor and clumped great. Our cats used it fine, and some of them preferred it (there old litter was still available). It was also lightweight which made scooping easier. When I can afford to be spending more money on litter, I will definitely be transitioning to this product.
Holly R.
This works great!! seriously, it's awesome, it makes REALLY easy to scoop clumps and doesn't stink the house up! buy the biggest box you can lol I had been using another litter that said it was clump-able, but ew! it just turned into cement. so frustrating and gross. I was so sick of the extra clean up from the scoop, the sides of the box... I'm so thankful for this product.

update: the scent aggravated her respiratory system, i had to switch. not taking off any stars, though, since i think they have an unscented version my store just doesn't seem to carry or have in stock..
Stacey S.
Okay, so I tried this product and its so much better than the other products I bought. It doesn't leave a musky smell in my home, even when he does his business multiple times. It's a little pricey, but this is coming from someone who loves to shop cheap, but it's totally worth it! And if you're like me and have a busy schedule this is perfect, just a quick couple of scoops and you're done. It doesn't stick to the bottom like the other litter products. It's so convenient!
Jenelle S.
Is this very good cat litter? And would it be good for two cats?
Alexandria W.
Ashland, OH
Does this litter get tracked all over your house?
Mel F.
Have you tried flushing this litter?
Kim G.
How is this compared to the multi cat or double duty?
Pearl M.
New Bedford, MA
Do I get my money back if it's not 7 day freshness?