Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesCat LitterArm & Hammer
ARM & HAMMER Clump & Seal, Complete Odor Sealing Clumping Litter

ARM & HAMMER™ Clump & Seal™, Complete Odor Sealing Clumping Litter

NULL

[product:arm-&-hammer-clump-&-seal-multi-cat-litter-28lbs] Anyone else have this litter get stuck to their cats paws and drug all over their house?
Is this a good litter? We usually use arm and hammer
I Seem to gravitate towards this litter but has anyone found a better one in the same price range for multiple cats?
Start your review of ARM & HAMMER™ Clump & Seal™, Complete Odor Sealing Clumping Litter!
Alejandra P.
Pittsburgh, PA
ARM & HAMMER™ Clump & Seal™, Complete Odor Sealing Clumping Litter uploaded by Alejandra P.
Purchased at: Target
This is an absolute LIFE CHANGER! It diminishes smell by a ton, it doesn’t create a mess like other litter, and it makes for easy pick up. I would highly recommend it, specially with the odor blast add on. I think it’s more expensive than the Glade litter , but this one works way better.
karlie P.
Lawrenceburg, IN
ARM & HAMMER™ Clump & Seal™, Complete Odor Sealing Clumping Litter uploaded by karlie P.
Purchased at: Chewy.com
i absolutely love this litter, i swear by it. it helps keep the odor down more than other brands without triggering my asthma too bad. it’s totally worth the money, it’s so easy to scoop. it makes cleaning litter boxes a lot easier.
Mirla G.
Brockton, MA
ARM & HAMMER™ Clump & Seal™, Complete Odor Sealing Clumping Litter uploaded by Mirla G.
Purchased at: Walmart
[product:arm-&-hammer-clump-&-seal-multi-cat-litter-28lbs] Absorbs, Seals And Destroys Odors On Contact. It's So Effective, It's Guaranteed To Keep Your Home Odor-Free For 7 Days. Seals & Destroys Odor. • 100% dust free • Rock-solid clumps for easy scooping • So effective • Designed to control odors in homes with more than one cat.
Hayden B.
Dothan, AL
This is the best litter I have found. I have one indoor cat and as long as she fully covers up her "business," there is virtually no odor. The litter is composed of very fine granules that stick well and clump hard so the clumps don't break when scooping and there is less waste. I recommend this product to all cat lovers.
Tammy J.
Coconut Creek, FL
I have two cats and two I-Robot litter boxes. One of them is in my home office, the other is in the master bathroom. I use this product in both of the boxes. I have used other products but have found that this brand, while being more expensive, is better at keeping the smell at bay. We use it exclusively now.
Sara T.
Spring City, PA
This is the perfect litter. It keeps the smell contained well within the litter box. It's fairly easy to clean, which is a benefit.
Jennifer M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I have 2 cats and two litter boxes. I have one cat that can't stand dust, and neither can I. This doesn't have any dust and does a great job with odors.
Elizabeth C.
Joshua Tree, CA
I bought this kitty litter because I had a coupon. I hated it and am glad the box is gone. It does not clump. The urine remains wet instead of creating something easy to remove from the kitty litter during cleaning. The litter that did clump broke into small pieces during cleaning that made the process incredibly difficult.
Courtney H.
ARM & HAMMER™ Clump & Seal™, Complete Odor Sealing Clumping Litter uploaded by Courtney H.
This is the cat litter I have been needing in my life lol! It seemed like every time I changed my cats litter, after only a few uses, it needed to be changed. So of course, I had to find a new brand and came across Arm and Hammer. The clump and seal formula is great. I don't have to deal with the smell soon after cleaning and the ease of cleaning the box itself makes me happy (well as happy as you can be having to clean a litter box). I see this as being a staple product for my cat and me.
Emily L.
Huntingdon, PA
This litter is the best we've found for keeping the stench of four cats to a minimum in our house. They guarantee 7-days odor free, and that is no lie! We often go a week between emptying the boxes, and hardly notice them in between thanks to this litter! I will never go back to another litter!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
PaulandBobbi H.