Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesCat LitterArm & Hammer
ARM & HAMMER Clump & Seal, Complete Odor Sealing Clumping Litter

ARM & HAMMER™ Clump & Seal™, Complete Odor Sealing Clumping Litter

NULL

We have 3 cats will this keep the smell down? I’ve tried other multi cat and still have issues
[product:arm-&-hammer-clump-&-seal-multi-cat-litter-28lbs] Anyone else have this litter get stuck to their cats paws and drug all over their house?
Is this a good litter? We usually use arm and hammer
Start your review of ARM & HAMMER™ Clump & Seal™, Complete Odor Sealing Clumping Litter!
Alejandra P.
Pittsburgh, PA
ARM & HAMMER™ Clump & Seal™, Complete Odor Sealing Clumping Litter uploaded by Alejandra P.
Purchased at: Target
This is an absolute LIFE CHANGER! It diminishes smell by a ton, it doesn’t create a mess like other litter, and it makes for easy pick up. I would highly recommend it, specially with the odor blast add on. I think it’s more expensive than the Glade litter , but this one works way better.
karlie P.
Lawrenceburg, IN
ARM & HAMMER™ Clump & Seal™, Complete Odor Sealing Clumping Litter uploaded by karlie P.
Purchased at: Chewy.com
i absolutely love this litter, i swear by it. it helps keep the odor down more than other brands without triggering my asthma too bad. it’s totally worth the money, it’s so easy to scoop. it makes cleaning litter boxes a lot easier.
Jennifer H.
Orlando, FL
ARM & HAMMER™ Clump & Seal™, Complete Odor Sealing Clumping Litter uploaded by Jennifer H.
Purchased at: Walmart
If you've got cats, THIS is the best litter especially if you have multiple cats. We have 3 cats and are currently fostering 3 ten week old kittens. So we have A LOT of 💩 and cat pee. We have 3 big litter boxes and have tried many different brands even before fostering and there was always a lingering smell even when scooped daily. I switched to this and couldn't be happier. This litter clumps really well making scooping fast. And I don't know what kind of sorcery they use but it hides ALL of the smell. As with almost any litter there is a some that gets stuck to their paws. But we have mats right outside the boxes and that seems to catch most or all of it. Also I love that it comes in a 38 lbs box. With lots of cats we can go through it pretty fast and those small boxes just don't cut it. At our local Walmart in FL we can get the 38 lb box for $20 which makes this insanely affordable. Cannot recommend enough!! Also there's almost no dust and doesn't bother my asthma!
Krizia P.
Fresno, CA
ARM & HAMMER™ Clump & Seal™, Complete Odor Sealing Clumping Litter uploaded by Krizia P.
[product:arm-&-hammer-clump-&-seal-complete-odor-sealing-clumping-litter] is an amazing product that we decided to try and we have been sticking to it ever since. It's a bit pricier that our old cat litter but it's worth it because we didn't have to change them in a few days. I didn't smell any odor from my cat's litter box and I see minimal sediments. It clumps very well so it's easier to get rid of.
Mirla G.
Brockton, MA
ARM & HAMMER™ Clump & Seal™, Complete Odor Sealing Clumping Litter uploaded by Mirla G.
Purchased at: Walmart
[product:arm-&-hammer-clump-&-seal-multi-cat-litter-28lbs] Absorbs, Seals And Destroys Odors On Contact. It's So Effective, It's Guaranteed To Keep Your Home Odor-Free For 7 Days. Seals & Destroys Odor. • 100% dust free • Rock-solid clumps for easy scooping • So effective • Designed to control odors in homes with more than one cat.
Hayden B.
Dothan, AL
This is the best litter I have found. I have one indoor cat and as long as she fully covers up her "business," there is virtually no odor. The litter is composed of very fine granules that stick well and clump hard so the clumps don't break when scooping and there is less waste. I recommend this product to all cat lovers.
Tammy J.
Coconut Creek, FL
I have two cats and two I-Robot litter boxes. One of them is in my home office, the other is in the master bathroom. I use this product in both of the boxes. I have used other products but have found that this brand, while being more expensive, is better at keeping the smell at bay. We use it exclusively now.
Sara T.
Spring City, PA
This is the perfect litter. It keeps the smell contained well within the litter box. It's fairly easy to clean, which is a benefit.
Jennifer M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I have 2 cats and two litter boxes. I have one cat that can't stand dust, and neither can I. This doesn't have any dust and does a great job with odors.
Elizabeth C.
Joshua Tree, CA
I bought this kitty litter because I had a coupon. I hated it and am glad the box is gone. It does not clump. The urine remains wet instead of creating something easy to remove from the kitty litter during cleaning. The litter that did clump broke into small pieces during cleaning that made the process incredibly difficult.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
PaulandBobbi H.