BY ARM & HAMMER #29 in Dental Care for Dogs

Description:

Promote optimal dental health in your dog with this toothbrush set that features a 3-sided toothbrush, toothpaste and a finger brush. The 3 sides of the toothbrush help you reach all exposed areas in your pup's mouth for a deep clean. The toothpaste features powerful germ-fighting properties to freshen breath and promote good dental hygiene, while the tasty flavor makes the whole process easier on your dog. Shine up your furry friend's smile and clean his or her mouth with this Arm & Hammer Clinical Pet Care Maximum Strength Cleaning 3-Sided Toothbrush Set for Dogs that includes a finger brush, 3-sided toothbrush and toothpaste. Featuring an innovative 3-sided design, the toothbrush helps ensure all exposed surfaces get thoroughly cleaned, from the tip of the tooth to the gum line. The toothbrush works great on virtually all mouth sizes, and fits snugly inside your pooch's mouth to make cleaning easy for you, even if your pup moves a little. The toothpaste offers a savory flavor your dog will love, making the teeth-cleaning experience enjoyable for your canine companion. For dogs Helps you maintain an effective dental hygiene program for your dog For first time brushers, put a small amount of toothpaste on your finger and invite the dog to lick it off Slowly progress to rubbing your finger along the gum line and teeth; then advance to putting a small amount of toothpaste on the toothbrush and do the same Always make dental care a positive experience for your dog For best results, brush 2 - 3 times per week Finger brush helps you accustom your dog to the cleaning process Toothbrush features 3 sides to ensure all surfaces or your dog's mouth are thoroughly cleaned, from the tooth to the gum line 3-sided toothbrush snugly fits virtually any mouth size to reach all exposed parts of the teeth, making it easy to keep the brush in the targeted area even if your dog moves during cleaning Ger

ARM & HAMMER™ Clinical Pet Care Dog Toothpaste & Toothbrush
  • "I brush my dogs teeth regularly and wanted to try something new on her that was a little less expensive." in 1 review
  • "My cats don't like it too much but makes there breathe smell so much better than before." in 1 review
  • "I have a small dog and found it very difficult to to fit the brush in her mouth." in 1 review
  • "If you can get your dog to stay still long enough to use this, then just use a regular toothbrush." in 1 review
  • "My dog has pretty bad breath but if I use this on him about 3 times a months his breath and teeth and glowing and smells much better :)" in 1 review
Jessica F.
Peoria
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs hate having their teeth brushed. We've tried several different kinds of toothbrushes but they hate them all. The only good thing about this is that they enjoy the taste of the toothpaste
Leticia L.
BURLINGTON, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have small dogs and their breath can be a little wonky if I don't care for their teeth. This toothpaste is tolerable, meaning they don't love it, but they don't mind it. The brush however is not suitable for their little mouth so I had to use a different brush I had previously bought. All in all, this works well if your dog likes the toothpaste and lets you brush their teeth.
Katy B.
Warrensburg , MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My two dachshunds actually enjoy getting their teeth brushed on a daily basis with this toothbrush/toothpaste combo. It took some getting used to for them but they've warmed up to it and this helps refresh their breath for a little while. Looking forward to continued use of this product as my dogs allow me to keep their mouths a top priority!
Angela G.
South holland, IL
you have to have a well trained dog to be able to use this. Charlie is such a derp, he won't even let me get close to him with the brush, he just puts his ears back and runs around the house like I'm trying to poison him. if you sorta well behaved dog, this will not work for you. I tried everything!
Allison H.
Holt, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This stuff seems to work and my dog doesn't mind the taste. I try to brush his teeth once a week. He likes the toothbrush more than the finger brush. Helps keep his teeth sparkly clean! I recommend. Good price point also
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I brush my dogs teeth regularly and wanted to try something new on her that was a little less expensive. At first it seemed okay but after a few weeks she started gagging while I brushed her teeth, something she's not done before then. I then noticed that she had a digestive upset and because this was the only different thing I used I believe it was as a result of using this. I stopped using it and her digestive issues stopped. I went back to her regular toothpaste and she doesn't gag or anything.
susnezra w.
I bought this to use on my dog! The price is very reasonable and it's available at Walmart! It comes with a toothbrush that has two ends (a big brush and a tiny brush) and it also comes with a rubber finger brush. You apply the toothpaste just as you would to a normal toothbrush and you brush away! I bought the peppermint one & personally I think my dog likes it. She doesn't try and fight back when I'm brushing. It could just be her haha! But this is definitely a must try!
Lesa C.
Columbus, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
We have this toothpaste and brush for our dog. We don't remember to use it too often but when we do, the brush works well, the small brush and at a good angle to get in the mouth. My dog doesn't like the taste of the toothpaste or else he just doesn't like the idea of it.
Sarah  A.
This is THE most genius product to the pet industry. I don't religiously use it, but I can always tell a difference with my dog's teeth and gums. The ONlY reason that I didn't give it 5 stars is because of the really small toothbrush. I always have to substitute one of my own (cheap ones) for my big yellow Labrador.
Brandy W.
Kingsport, TN
I highly recommend these as well as dental treats for your dog. Our dog had an infected tooth and after surgery had a stroke and had to unfortunately be put down. She was old but the pain will always be there. This is perfect for any and all dogs and works well; helps there breath too. I highly recommend this tooth paste and dental treats for your beloved dog or cat also!
Ariel S.
Minneapolis, MN
Was this an easy product to use and did your dog enjoy the process or did it stress them out.
Courtney P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
How often do you brush their teeth and for how long? (Realistically)
Clariss r.
i have beeb looking for a tooth paste or so.etjing to clean my puppys teeth now i know arm and hammer is a good product ive heard good things about it but i have never used it myself does it really work ?
Calayja  N.
Where can I purchase this ???
Set M.
Louisville, KY
Would you say this is better, the same, or worse than other brands out there?