Pet SuppliesPet Oral Care SuppliesArm & Hammer
ARM & HAMMER Clinical Pet Care Dog Toothpaste & Toothbrush

ARM & HAMMER™ Clinical Pet Care Dog Toothpaste & Toothbrush

Description:

Promote optimal dental health in your dog with this toothbrush set that features a 3-sided toothbrush, toothpaste and a finger brush. The 3 sides of the toothbrush help you reach all exposed areas in your pup's mouth for a deep clean. The toothpaste features powerful germ-fighting properties to freshen breath and promote good dental hygiene, while the tasty flavor makes the whole process easier on your dog. Shine up your furry friend's smile and clean his or her mouth with this Arm & Hammer Clinical Pet Care Maximum Strength Cleaning 3-Sided Toothbrush Set for Dogs that includes a finger brush, 3-sided toothbrush and toothpaste. Featuring an innovative 3-sided design, the toothbrush helps ensure all exposed surfaces get thoroughly cleaned, from the tip of the tooth to the gum line. The toothbrush works great on virtually all mouth sizes, and fits snugly inside your pooch's mouth to make cleaning easy for you, even if your pup moves a little. The toothpaste offers a savory flavor your dog will love, making the teeth-cleaning experience enjoyable for your canine companion. For dogs Helps you maintain an effective dental hygiene program for your dog For first time brushers, put a small amount of toothpaste on your finger and invite the dog to lick it off Slowly progress to rubbing your finger along the gum line and teeth; then advance to putting a small amount of toothpaste on the toothbrush and do the same Always make dental care a positive experience for your dog For best results, brush 2 - 3 times per week Finger brush helps you accustom your dog to the cleaning process Toothbrush features 3 sides to ensure all surfaces or your dog's mouth are thoroughly cleaned, from the tooth to the gum line 3-sided toothbrush snugly fits virtually any mouth size to reach all exposed parts of the teeth, making it easy to keep the brush in the targeted area even if your dog moves during cleaning Ger

WooUld you recommend this brand over an enzyme cleaning toothpaste?
me parece un producto que sería muy útil para mi mascota...
Is the toothbrush a good size? My dog is a small/medium. Does it cleans well?
Start your review of ARM & HAMMER™ Clinical Pet Care Dog Toothpaste & Toothbrush!
Product Highlights
I've used this product on my dog for awhile now! My dog has pretty bad breath but if I use this on him about 3 times a months his breath and teeth and glowing and smells much better :)in reviews
My cats don't like it too much but makes there breathe smell so much better than before.in reviews
I brush my dogs teeth regularly and wanted to try something new on her that was a little less expensive.in reviews
I have a small dog and found it very difficult to to fit the brush in her mouth.in reviews
If you can get your dog to stay still long enough to use this, then just use a regular toothbrush.in reviews
Natalie A.
Dalzell , SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
ARM & HAMMER™ Clinical Pet Care Dog Toothpaste & Toothbrush uploaded by Natalie A.
Purchased at: Chewy.com
Mi perrito Bruno ama cepillarse los dientes y esta crema dental es mi mejor aliada. Le quita ese olor tan feo de la boca. Ya la he comprado 3 veces. Very nice for Bruno, he really like it. I recommend it⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ #Dogs
Stephanie S.
Niceville
Purchased at: PetSmart
I have this toothpaste and brush for my dog. I don't remember to use it too often but when I do, the brush works well, the small brush and at a good angle to get in the mouth. My dog doesn't like the taste of the toothpaste or else he just doesn't like the idea of having her teeth brushed.
Lellianne C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
ARM & HAMMER™ Clinical Pet Care Dog Toothpaste & Toothbrush uploaded by Lellianne C.
Purchased at: PETCO
I highly recommend this toothpaste for your dog. I did a bit of research and some shopping around, and this is the healthiest choice. It’s great because it does not contain sorbitol which produces gas in dogs. It is effective in cleaning and freshens breath. My fur-baby even enjoys the taste of this tooth paste much to my surprise! He LOVES the coconut mint flavor! I will be ditching the other toothpastes because this is a winner!
Ashley B.
Knoxville, TN
This is the most ridiculous device to try and use in your dog. If you can get your dog to stay still long enough to use this, then just use a regular toothbrush. Waste of money.
kathy M.
Roslindale, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
ARM & HAMMER™ Clinical Pet Care Dog Toothpaste & Toothbrush uploaded by kathy M.
Purchased at: Amazon
Yes I do actually brush my dogs teeth lol and this is a great product. He loves the taste and the toothbrush works very well for getting all sides of his teeth. I highly recommend it.
Haley B.
Belmont, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
ARM & HAMMER™ Clinical Pet Care Dog Toothpaste & Toothbrush uploaded by Haley B.
My dog has had awful breath in the last 6 months or so and we were fed up so we gave into getting her own toothpaste and toothbrush. Honestly if you've never done it then shame on you lol. It sounds silly but every dog gets bad tartar build up and just bad breath overall! My dog sits very well, doesn't enjoy the toothbrush but does like the paste. It does help get just about everything off and clean and leaves her breath in much better condition!
Amanda M.
Mansfield, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
ARM & HAMMER™ Clinical Pet Care Dog Toothpaste & Toothbrush uploaded by Amanda M.
ARM & HAMMER™ Clinical Pet Care Dog Toothpaste & Toothbrush I like the idea behind this. My dog would not let me brush his teeth. The brush was hard to use and wrap around his teeth. He liked the tooth paste and didn't have any issues eatting it. He didn't like me being intrusive with the tooth brush. My husband and I have been trying for almost 2 months to get him okay with it. Hes gotten a little bit better.
Jennifer M.
houston, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I like it, although the shape of toothbrush is a bit odd. It’s not very helpful for dogs who don’t actually like to have their teeth brushed. My dog doesn’t, so this toothbrush was hard to handle. The toothpaste is great. When his breath is bad, I just give him a little bit and it helps.
Linda L.
Makes it easy to care for your pups teeth with this kit. It has everything you need and they don’t mind the taste at all
Jody M.
Sandstone, MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
It’s weirdly think. But my dog loves the flavor and wants to have his teeth brushed.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...