ARM & HAMMER™ Clinical Pet Care Dog Toothpaste & Toothbrush
Promote optimal dental health in your dog with this toothbrush set that features a 3-sided toothbrush, toothpaste and a finger brush. The 3 sides of the toothbrush help you reach all exposed areas in your pup's mouth for a deep clean. The toothpaste features powerful germ-fighting properties to freshen breath and promote good dental hygiene, while the tasty flavor makes the whole process easier on your dog. Shine up your furry friend's smile and clean his or her mouth with this Arm & Hammer Clinical Pet Care Maximum Strength Cleaning 3-Sided Toothbrush Set for Dogs that includes a finger brush, 3-sided toothbrush and toothpaste. Featuring an innovative 3-sided design, the toothbrush helps ensure all exposed surfaces get thoroughly cleaned, from the tip of the tooth to the gum line. The toothbrush works great on virtually all mouth sizes, and fits snugly inside your pooch's mouth to make cleaning easy for you, even if your pup moves a little. The toothpaste offers a savory flavor your dog will love, making the teeth-cleaning experience enjoyable for your canine companion. For dogs Helps you maintain an effective dental hygiene program for your dog For first time brushers, put a small amount of toothpaste on your finger and invite the dog to lick it off Slowly progress to rubbing your finger along the gum line and teeth; then advance to putting a small amount of toothpaste on the toothbrush and do the same Always make dental care a positive experience for your dog For best results, brush 2 - 3 times per week Finger brush helps you accustom your dog to the cleaning process Toothbrush features 3 sides to ensure all surfaces or your dog's mouth are thoroughly cleaned, from the tooth to the gum line 3-sided toothbrush snugly fits virtually any mouth size to reach all exposed parts of the teeth, making it easy to keep the brush in the targeted area even if your dog moves during cleaning Gersee more...
Top Questions See all 27 Q&A
- "I brush my dogs teeth regularly and wanted to try something new on her that was a little less expensive." in 1 review
- "My cats don't like it too much but makes there breathe smell so much better than before." in 1 review
- "I have a small dog and found it very difficult to to fit the brush in her mouth." in 1 review
- "If you can get your dog to stay still long enough to use this, then just use a regular toothbrush." in 1 review
- "My dog has pretty bad breath but if I use this on him about 3 times a months his breath and teeth and glowing and smells much better :)" in 1 review