ARM & HAMMER™  Clean Sensations Laundry Detergent Purifying Waters uploaded by Katherine W.ARM & HAMMER™  Clean Sensations Laundry Detergent Purifying Waters uploaded by Katherine W.
ARM & HAMMER™  Clean Sensations Laundry Detergent Purifying Waters

• For all machines including HE
  • 2x concentrated vs. non-concentrated detergents
  • Contains no phosphates

Warnings:

Warning Text: Caution: Eye irritant. Harmful if swallowed.

Ingredients: Biodegradable Surfactants (Anionic and Nonionic).

Directions:

Instructions: . Directions: Pre-treat for best results, wet fabric and apply detergent directly onto spots and tough stains. Rub gently, wait 5-10 minutes, then wash immediately. Always test an inside seam for colorfastness. Use full for large or heavily soiled loads. Fill cap to bar 1 for medium loads or bar 3 for energy saving cold wash settings**. **vs. washing in warm water settings.

ARM & HAMMER™  Clean Sensations Laundry Detergent Purifying Waters
ARM & HAMMER™ Clean Sensations Laundry Detergent Purifying Waters
  • "This detergent is pretty good.." in 1 review
Chasity T.
Belden, MS
I love using arm and hammer to wash my clothes yet I’m not sure what’s in it but it really really gets my clothes super clean I just add a little bit of scent boosters in for a better smell not that the arm and hammer smells bad it just doesn’t have that very clean smell that I like it’s very very affordable and I will continue to buy
Katie G.
Middletown
Do you do a buttload of laundry every week?  Is Tide out of your budget like it is mine?  GOOD NEWS, EVERYONE.  This stuff does the job, doesn't smell like a tropical mountain fart and is SUPER DUPER AFFORDABLE, especially given that there's usually a coupon slapped right there on the front of the bottle.  It gets my clothes clean - even a messy four year old's clothes - and doesn't make my skin go haywire.  What more do you really need?
Devin M.
Reston, VA
The scent of this one is fine, though a bit strong. As with all scented laundry products, it can easily become overwhelming, but at least the scent itself isn’t offensive.
Meghan B.
Orlando, FL
This laundry detergent is my favorite! My Husband and I have large dog with skin issues, and her scent can become unbearable. This is the only detergent that can get the smell our of her blankets and other fabrics, while also protecting the colors and materials! The price point is perfect, too!
Jazz P.
Brandon, FL
I love Arm and Hammer laundry detergent. The smell lingers on the clothes after washing; it smells very clean and not overbearing. I've also noticed it does not fade my clothing, and keeps my colors vibrant.
Elisibeth S.
Fairview park, OH
I enjoy arm and hammer detergent. It’s not my favorite but it does the trick and does smell nice. Cleans our clothes so I can’t complain too much. This two times the clean one I don’t feel is any better than the others though. Very affordable. I stock up when they’re on sale. Would recommend
Chastity A.
Seymour, IN
Arm & Hammer clean sensations are great at removing stains, keeping laundry smelling good, & all together cleaning fabrics of all kinds. They are on the cheaper end of the scale when it comes to spending money on laundry detergent, and you don’t have to use any more to make up for it!
Brooke M.
Portland, OR
This is great laundry detergent! I would say it compares nicely to Tide. It leaves my colors bright and my whites white. Its great at getting out little stains from my clothes such as a soda spill or a little dirt on my gym clothes. It is a great value for how long it lasts.
Noelle B.
Los Angeles, CA
I was hesitant to try this product since I was used to another detergent for years. It's cheaper than other detergents available and I think it gets my clothes much brighter than other brands. Target usually has it for a good price and I would definitely recommend.
Rachel B.
This is the one and only detergent I use. I have sensitive skin and this is the only one I can consistently use.  It lasts a long time!  This spout is a little crazy and can leak but not too bad.  It's usually on sale at the store.