BY ARM & HAMMER

Shannon M.
Wilmington, DE
I love how clean this detergent makes my clothes. I wash my kids clothes with it as well. Gets the stains out without a booster. I would buy again and I would definitely recommend it to others. Perfect for families.
brianna k.
Harris, MN
Kept my clothes smelling great for over a week! Good prices for good quality. Some cons of course would be that I had to use it with a fabric softener as well. I would definitely recommend it to others as I use it at home and at work!
Cassidy B.
Otisville, MI
For awhile I had been using tide and wondered why the smell never lasted that long, I was adding fabric softners, those little unstoppable scent boosters and whatnot, since I switch to arm and hammer a year ago my clothes have smelled so much better, no fabric softners or any extra scent booster needed.
Sophia C.
I do really like this detergent because the fragrance is not to stronger, clothes doesn't smell detergent after washing them and that's a pro for me, the price is affordable not to bad, I already recommend it t I my friends and I will hope they would like it
Cari W.
Port Richey, FL
I love this detergent and this brand all together. My family and I tend to have sensitive skin when it comes to detergent and this has always been our go to! No plans to change anytime soon either. Leaves our clothes fresh and clean and it does not your irritate skin!
Ana S.
This liquid laundry detergent is the best out there. It leaves my clothes smelling great long after they are washed. It is very affordable, I buy it in the biggest size. I would recommend this to a friend.
Melissa G.
Powhatan, VA
Arm and Hammer laundry detergent is usually the best per ounce deal on amazon. I purchase these huge jugs frequently because they last a long time and do a fine job at getting my clothes clean. My husband has sensitive skin and this has never caused a reaction with him.
Lori B.
Phoenix, AZ
This is the best brand of laundry detergent out there and the price is great. I have tried to use others and always go back to this one. You won't be disappointed and neither will your clothing.
Been using it for sometime now and I always go back to buy it. Unlike tide, the scent is not too strong and its affordable even for the huge sizes. Its very effective and you don't need a lot to use so it tends to not go too fast when I do laundry.
Sandy W.
Scotch Plains, NJ
Great value, considering how expensive other brands of detergent cant get. Love that it comes in a nice, big bottle too. It has a clean scent that leaves my clothes feeling fresh. I haven't tried it on any tough stains, so I can't attest to that.