BY ARM & HAMMER

Clean, white laundry is a beautiful thing. And now it smells that way too, with a fresh scent inspired by Acadia National Park. Arm & Hammer Clean Sensations Twilight Sky Detergent helps power through tough dirt and odors to leave you with the relaxing, calm scent of dusk on the shores of Maine. Finally, your laundry will smell as good as it looks.

Arm & Hammer Clean Sensations Twilight Sky Detergent:

• 87 loads
  • Powerfully clean
  • Vibrantly fresh
  • Inspired by nature
  • For all machines including HE

Directions:

Instructions: Pre-treat for best results, wet fabric and apply detergent directly onto spots and tough stains. Rub gently, wait 5-10 minutes, then wash immediately. Always test an inside seam for colorfastness. Use full cap for large or heavily soiled loads. Fill cap to bar 1 for medium loads or bar 3 for energy saving cold wash settings**. **Vs. Washing in warm water settings.

Sibelle A.
Im in love with this product, the smell, how the cloth looks after is wash. This products if defiantly heaven. Love it , i never get disappointing with Arm & Hammer products they are really amazing. Highly recommended and it really works the try.
Maia S.
Sacramento, CA
This is my favorite detergent for myself! since it is baking soda based it is more natural and I love just got because it doesn't have any harsh chemicals and this is just perfect. Queens on my clothes and leaves them smelling so good and fresh. I always make sure to spot wash any stains like foods and oil's and there is nothing that arm and hammer has not taken out for me !
Carol R.
Liverpool
I have been using Arm & Hammer for several years.  I think from other products that I have used in the past, Arm & Hammer does the best job at cleaning my family's laundry.

I find it to be the most economical out there and I have priced a lot of them.
I would and have recommended Arm & Hammer to a lot of my friends.
Heather F.
Chesapeake, VA
I really like this.  It cleans my clothes really well.  It really gets stains out, it got both ink, and chocolate out of a white shirt that I have.  The smell is fine, it isn't too strong after everything has been washed.  It is okay price.  I will repurchase this, and would recommend it to a friend
Elena W.
Crescent City, FL
Mu husband and I both have very sensitive skin. I also have psoriasis. This is one of the only detergents we can use that is affordable, effective, and does not irritate our skin.
Kayla E.
Portland, ME
Great detergent. This leaves a nice smell without being too intense. I also liked that I didn't have to give up a fresh smell because of my family's sensitive skin. Would definitely buy again!
Amber I.
Fort Rucker, AL
I love the smell of this detergent! It's such a refreshing scent that lasts a long time. You also get your money's worth with this detergent. I will continue buying this product.
Alicia L.
Londonderry, OH
Arm & Hammer gets my clothes clean and smelling fresh for a great price. I don't have to spend an arm and a leg to get a great laundry detergent that actually does its job.
Vikki T.
The arm & hammer line is my favorite detergent. It keeps my clothes smelling clean without an overbearing, lingering scent. And the bottles last a long time!
cali v.
I really like Arm and Hammer products. I buy their laundry detergent on a regular basis. Just last week my local Riteaid had a buy one get one FREE sale. I happened to find this Twilight sky scent in clearance $1.99 each AND were BOGO. Needless to say I bought all they had left.