ARM & HAMMER™ Clean Scentsations™ Tropical Paradise uploaded by Donna R.ARM & HAMMER™ Clean Scentsations™ Tropical Paradise uploaded by Marsha R.

BY ARM & HAMMER

Revitalizing Scents Inspired By Nature

• Infuses your laundry with vibrant scents inspired by nature
• Powers out tough dirt and odors
• Clean rinse with a low-suds formula
• Works in standard and High Efficiency (HE) models

Whitney H.
Erwin
I like this product because not only is it cheaper than most brands but it does a fantastic job of getting my kids clothes clean the first time. Pur clothes smell great all the time and they seem to repel stains. I haven't had any stains on any of our clothes that didn't come out.
Donna R.
Brooksville, FL
Review for: 50 Oz more...
I purchased this for a big discount, I have never used this before. I am very impressed with this. The scent is wonderful. It really cleans your clothes vèry well. I notice how well it took put my sons grass stains. I have been using the same detergent for 20 years. I would have never tried it, but getting a big discount I had to try. This is now my new detergent.
Allyssa K.
Review for: 50 Oz more...
I love the way this makes my clothes smell. It is fairly affordable and it smells good why not!? It is effective with cleaning my clothes again it is affordable as well. I recommended to my mom the other day. Buy it try it
Marsha R.
Laud Lakes, FL
Review for: 50 Oz more...
So I switched from my regular detergent to arm and hammer because my son has sensitive skin and not only that but it seems to clean the clothes much better now and it also has a fresh scent.
Marcella F.
Cabazon, CA
Review for: 50 Oz more...
This is my favorite detergent! It smells delicious and it works great. I don't have to add any extra stain removers or deodorizer's . It gets the job done! Do you like this detergent?
Lori D.
When I'm budgeting my money I like to have both the lodges her Jenna laundry softener together. I was very skeptical when I first tried it because I thought that you know the laundry detergent and softener need to be separated but honestly it has a wonderful scent and it is really wonderful clothes
BreAnna F.
Riverton, UT
I really love this detergent. It smells really great and does a good job of taking away stains. You get a lot for your money as well. The only downside I found to it, is my husband is allergic to it so I am unable to use it. If he didn't have that problem I would be using it all the time.
Lilah W.
I tried Arm & Hammer Tropical Burst detergent for the first time last week (the price was right). I didn't expect much, so I was surprised how good my clothes smelled after using it. It does a decent job of cleaning, but I noticed the rinse water was soapy so I had to rinse the clothes again.
Kristine K.
York, SC
I buy Arm & Hammer detergent because someone in my household has skin allergies. They have a clear version, with no fragrances added. That is the one I use. It does not irritate skin, and it works just as well as any other "free and clear" detergent. It is comparable in price and it tends to be a bit cheaper than other "free and clear" formulas.
Chelsea H.
Kennesaw, GA
I always use arm and hammer to wash my clothes. They make them smell great and I can always find a good deal or coupons for them. Even without the deals the price is comparable to other brands. I would recommend this product