ARM & HAMMER™ Clean Scentsations™ Sun-Kissed Flowers uploaded by Awilda R.

BY ARM & HAMMER

Description:

Clean, white laundry is a beautiful thing. And now it smells that way too, with a fresh scent inspired by Yosemite National Park. With ARM & HAMMER Baking Soda, this refreshing new laundry detergent helps power through tough dirt and odors to leave you with the revitalizing scent of flowers on a summer day. Finally, your laundry will smell as good as it looks. Arm & Hammer Clean Scentsations Sun-Kissed Flowers Liquid Laundry Detergent, 160.5 fl oz

Ingredients: Arm & Hammer Baking Soda, Biodegradable Surfactants (Anionic and Nonionic) and Perfumes.

Directions:

Instructions: Pretreat for best results, wet fabric and apply detergent onto spots and tough stains. Rub gently, wait 5-10 minutes, then wash immediately. Always test an inside seam for colorfastness. Use full cap for large or heavily soiled loads. Fill cap to bar 2 for medium loads.

Courtney B.
N Royalton, OH
I love Arm & Hammer Clean Scentsatiins detegent especially rhe sun-kissed flowers scdnt. The detergent cleans my clothes really well and it leave my clothes smeeling fantastic.
Cassidy R.
Love this detergent, doesn't irritate my skin like some do. Smell is wonderful even after getting out of the drier. Yes effective, not disappointing at all. Very affordable.
Aysia G.
Peoria, IL
This detergent leaves my clothes cleaner than ever! The smell is amazing and it takes out even the toughest stains. Gentle on the skin and an all around great product.
Kailee G.
Love love love arm and hammer detergent. It smells good and always cleans thoroughly. I'm never sensitive to any of their products, and it is definitely more affordable than most other detergents that compete.
Amparo D.
I've been using the bright orange bottled leading brand for years,and it seemed every time I would try a new brand, I'd find that the clean wasn't as clean ...particularly when we bought high efficiency machines. I started using arm and hammer lavender vanilla dryer sheets and LOVED them, especially the price compared to the leading (boinging) brand. I thought I'd try the detergent when my supermarket had a buy one get one free. This product has oxyclean, which I swore by when my daughter was a baby.
Johanna Y R.
I like this product , take care my clothes , has a pleasant aroma it is worth paign with little investment because product use is sufficient for optimal results
Nikki B.
Rock, WV
I love this product mostly for the smell.

It is used for my blankets, curtains and towels of my home.

Find that it doesn’t remove simple food stains very well.
Laly s.
I tried other brands but once i tried this one i loved it its so cheap and just a lil goes along way it leave my clothes and bedding smelly so fresh for weeks
Lorah G.
Smithville, AR
This detergent smells fantastic, cleans great, and you can not beat the price!!! I can do more loads of laundry with this detergent than any I've ever tried!
Chelsea W.
Shawnee, KS
I first got this at costco because it was on sale. When using I have really grown to like it. I feel like it does a lot better than the more popular brands.