ARM & HAMMER™ Clean Scentsations™ Sun-Kissed Flowers uploaded by Awilda R.

BY ARM & HAMMER

Description:

Clean, white laundry is a beautiful thing. And now it smells that way too, with a fresh scent inspired by Yosemite National Park. With ARM & HAMMER Baking Soda, this refreshing new laundry detergent helps power through tough dirt and odors to leave you with the revitalizing scent of flowers on a summer day. Finally, your laundry will smell as good as it looks. Arm & Hammer Clean Scentsations Sun-Kissed Flowers Liquid Laundry Detergent, 160.5 fl oz

Ingredients: Arm & Hammer Baking Soda, Biodegradable Surfactants (Anionic and Nonionic) and Perfumes.

Directions:

Instructions: Pretreat for best results, wet fabric and apply detergent onto spots and tough stains. Rub gently, wait 5-10 minutes, then wash immediately. Always test an inside seam for colorfastness. Use full cap for large or heavily soiled loads. Fill cap to bar 2 for medium loads.

Linda  N.
Fountain Vly, CA
This leaves my clothes smelling great! I love how it makes my clothes feel. It makes it soft and my clothes does not have any stains from the detergent. It specially great when you find it on sale!
Bri C.
Virginia Beach, VA
It smells really good, and it's really good at getting rid of odors. Overall, it's a fairly reliable product. It's also good at getting rid of stains. It's much more affordable than Tide and Gain. I think it's also much more effective than the other two.
Awilda C.
Arm & hammer, is awesome. I usually buy them when they go on bogo at my local publix. They're affordable and they have a variety to chose from. Difference scents and form. Give it a try.
Michelle K.
Washington, NJ
Smells and cleans so good! I recommend this if you do not have sensitive skin. I could not use this more than once because of allergy issues. I wish I could because I love the smell!
Regina M.
Grand Rapids, MI
I buy Arm & Hammer because my children have broken out before with other brands and it seems to be reasonably priced. It does a good job at getting clothes clean and smells good too. I have used Arm & Hammer for years.
Vanessa H.
Best laundry detergent hands down. I love this brand and fragrance. My clothes always come out clean and fresh. I recommend to any and everyone. It also lasts a long time because you don't need much for one load.
Amanda T.
I like to switch between detergent. This is a better option and at a good price. The scents are great and the product cleans as good as the more expensive brands
Miriam C.
Modesto, CA
The laundry detergent really impressed me. It improved the quality and cleanliness of my clothes. Not to mention my mother used some on her clothes and loved it.
Alyson K.
Clarksville, TN
Does a great job of leaving clothes clean and smelling fresh, especially considering that it is one of the cheaper liquid detergents on the market. I have used it for years and have no plans to stop!
Kelli U.
Lakewood, WA
I love the fresh scent and amazing cleaning power of Arm and Hammer! Excellent on the kids dirt and stains as well as my honey's work clothes from the mill! Amazing all around product!!