ARM & HAMMER™ Clean Scentsations™ Sun-Kissed Flowers uploaded by Awilda R.

BY ARM & HAMMER

Description:

Clean, white laundry is a beautiful thing. And now it smells that way too, with a fresh scent inspired by Yosemite National Park. With ARM & HAMMER Baking Soda, this refreshing new laundry detergent helps power through tough dirt and odors to leave you with the revitalizing scent of flowers on a summer day. Finally, your laundry will smell as good as it looks. Arm & Hammer Clean Scentsations Sun-Kissed Flowers Liquid Laundry Detergent, 160.5 fl oz

Ingredients: Arm & Hammer Baking Soda, Biodegradable Surfactants (Anionic and Nonionic) and Perfumes.

Directions:

Instructions: Pretreat for best results, wet fabric and apply detergent onto spots and tough stains. Rub gently, wait 5-10 minutes, then wash immediately. Always test an inside seam for colorfastness. Use full cap for large or heavily soiled loads. Fill cap to bar 2 for medium loads.

Melissa T.
Chesterfield, MI
I love the smell of this laundry detergent and the freshness it brings to my clothes. I helps with my children being in sports to take out all of the sports smells. It helps brighten my clothes with the oxyclean in it also
Lauren C.
Raleigh, MS
I don't love this scent. The product works well, but this doesn't smell as "clean" as I would like. It gets your clothes clean enough, but for the price and the scent, I would go for a different smell or a different brand.
Kam F.
Lapeer, MI
This product is significantly cheaper than other brands but this scent actually is pretty good. This detergent works very well too and I've never had trouble getting any sort of stains out of clothes with this detergent too.
Awilda R.
Lakewood, NJ
AMAZING product and what's even better is that it was at a low cost. It has a sensational smell and washed my clothes wonderfully. Did I forget to say affordable!! Great I would definitely be purchasing this product again! I give this a 👍🏽
Shakeema M.
I am very picky about detergent for my clothing since I have such sensitive skin. I prefer liquid over powder and this even with it having fragrance does not irritate me. I only use two detergent brands to wash my clothes and Arm & Hammer is one of those brands. It leaves myself, my skin and my clothes highly satisfied.
REBEKAH P.
Fall River, MA
Works great!! Scent is refreshing and not too overpowering. You can add the scent extender if it's not a strong enough scent for you. Priced lesser than many other detergents but works just as good !!!
Joy H.
Alliance , NE
I use this before.. maybe I got 2 or 3 of this .its nice laundry detergent. It cleans your clothes.. has a nice smeLl. Leave a nice smell on your clothes. I like using a lot of liquid detergent on my clothes. I feel like the more I put the detergent the it cleans your clothes.
Serifat A.
Richmond, TX
It got my clothes really clean. My clothes had always that fresh wash smell. Pro : I enjoyed the scent. Con : the price was more than others. The detergent was effective and I would only but it if you were willing to spring for a few more bucks. I enjoyed it very much.
Erin I.
Wauwatosa, WI
Since I'm very allergic to fabric softner, I've had to come up with alternatives to get my clothes smelling fresh and great. Arm & Hammer not only gets my clothes clean, but they smell great too. Also, it's cheaper than making my own laundry soap, so it's a win-win!
Chelsie N.
Portland, OR
This is the only detergent I have found that I'm not allergic to! So I use it all the time and I love how fresh it smells, but it's not overpowering. And my clothes of course are always coming out clean, so yay!