ARM & HAMMER™ Clean Scentsations™ Sun-Kissed Flowers uploaded by Awilda R.

BY ARM & HAMMER

Description:

Clean, white laundry is a beautiful thing. And now it smells that way too, with a fresh scent inspired by Yosemite National Park. With ARM & HAMMER Baking Soda, this refreshing new laundry detergent helps power through tough dirt and odors to leave you with the revitalizing scent of flowers on a summer day. Finally, your laundry will smell as good as it looks. Arm & Hammer Clean Scentsations Sun-Kissed Flowers Liquid Laundry Detergent, 160.5 fl oz

Ingredients: Arm & Hammer Baking Soda, Biodegradable Surfactants (Anionic and Nonionic) and Perfumes.

Directions:

Instructions: Pretreat for best results, wet fabric and apply detergent onto spots and tough stains. Rub gently, wait 5-10 minutes, then wash immediately. Always test an inside seam for colorfastness. Use full cap for large or heavily soiled loads. Fill cap to bar 2 for medium loads.

Delal S.
Burke, VA
Arm and Hammer laundry detergent is fantastic! It cleans all the way and leaves clothes smelling fresh. I am never disappointed when I use it. It is extremely effective and affordable. I use it every time I wash clothes in my house and would recommend it to everyone.
Janelle L.
Laramie
Arm and Hammer provide that fresh clean to all my clothes that lasts until the next wash. The price is always reasonable, especially for how long it lasts and the cleaning power.
Breonica D.
I use this detergent all the time. Even in my sons clothes since he was born. Very good for sensitive skin abd doesnt have a real strong smell so good for sensitive noses too.
Tina C.
Love this laundry soap clothes come out of the wash smelling clean every time!ARM & HAMMER™ Clean Scentsations™ Sun-Kissed Flowers
Courtney R.
Great for sensitive skin. Always smells great and even makes the house smell great with every load. It is not only a good price but works very well. I would recommend this product.
member-d6b1c
Love love love this detergent. The smell is fabulous! And it lasts forever it seems! The price is awesome for this product. I use this regularly and havent been disappointed yet!
Lindsey M.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this product, for one the smell is amazing and it last long..I hate when I take my clothes out the dryer and no longer smell the detergent and it's great on stains too
Kaitlynn J.
This is my stuff!!! I use this laundry detergent daily. It's the cheapest, yet great quality liquid laundry detergent. I buy the biggest jug there is and it's only 11 dollars. They do have a few different scents, but this one is the best bang for your buck!
Danae B.
Aspinwall, PA
Arm & hammer is the only detergent that can get my body odor out of my clothes. I love the formulation with the oxi clean, especially! And the girly scents are to die for!!! Add a little extra baking soda to really get all the smell out
Melissa T.
Chesterfield, MI
I love the smell of this laundry detergent and the freshness it brings to my clothes. I helps with my children being in sports to take out all of the sports smells. It helps brighten my clothes with the oxyclean in it also