ARM & HAMMER™ Clean Scentsations™ Sun-Kissed Flowers uploaded by Awilda R.

BY ARM & HAMMER

Description:

Clean, white laundry is a beautiful thing. And now it smells that way too, with a fresh scent inspired by Yosemite National Park. With ARM & HAMMER Baking Soda, this refreshing new laundry detergent helps power through tough dirt and odors to leave you with the revitalizing scent of flowers on a summer day. Finally, your laundry will smell as good as it looks. Arm & Hammer Clean Scentsations Sun-Kissed Flowers Liquid Laundry Detergent, 160.5 fl oz

Ingredients: Arm & Hammer Baking Soda, Biodegradable Surfactants (Anionic and Nonionic) and Perfumes.

Directions:

Instructions: Pretreat for best results, wet fabric and apply detergent onto spots and tough stains. Rub gently, wait 5-10 minutes, then wash immediately. Always test an inside seam for colorfastness. Use full cap for large or heavily soiled loads. Fill cap to bar 2 for medium loads.

Breonica D.
I use this detergent all the time. Even in my sons clothes since he was born. Very good for sensitive skin abd doesnt have a real strong smell so good for sensitive noses too.
Tina C.
Love this laundry soap clothes come out of the wash smelling clean every time!ARM & HAMMER™ Clean Scentsations™ Sun-Kissed Flowers
Tambria I.
Flint, MI
Affordable, yet the best smelling laundry soap made for man! A clean, long lasting fragrance. LOVE the way my clothing smells. I have used this as a carpet cleaner as well.
maureen ♱.
Glenside, PA
LOVE this product. The smell isn't too over bearing like some other detergents. Very pleased with this I haven't used any other kind for 2 years now, very affordable!
Courtney R.
Great for sensitive skin. Always smells great and even makes the house smell great with every load. It is not only a good price but works very well. I would recommend this product.
member-d6b1c
Love love love this detergent. The smell is fabulous! And it lasts forever it seems! The price is awesome for this product. I use this regularly and havent been disappointed yet!
Lindsey M.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this product, for one the smell is amazing and it last long..I hate when I take my clothes out the dryer and no longer smell the detergent and it's great on stains too
Kaitlynn J.
This is my stuff!!! I use this laundry detergent daily. It's the cheapest, yet great quality liquid laundry detergent. I buy the biggest jug there is and it's only 11 dollars. They do have a few different scents, but this one is the best bang for your buck!
Danae B.
Aspinwall, PA
Arm & hammer is the only detergent that can get my body odor out of my clothes. I love the formulation with the oxi clean, especially! And the girly scents are to die for!!! Add a little extra baking soda to really get all the smell out
Lauren C.
Raleigh, MS
I don't love this scent. The product works well, but this doesn't smell as "clean" as I would like. It gets your clothes clean enough, but for the price and the scent, I would go for a different smell or a different brand.

back