Arm & Hammer™ Clean Scentsations™ Sun-Kissed Flowers Laundry Detergent 160.5 fl. oz. Jug uploaded by Awilda R.

BY ARM & HAMMER

Clean, white laundry is a beautiful thing. And now it smells that way too, with a fresh scent inspired by Yosemite National Park. With ARM & HAMMER Baking Soda, this refreshing new laundry detergent helps power through tough dirt and odors to leave you with the revitalizing scent of flowers on a summer day. Finally, your laundry will smell as good as it looks. see more...

Renee T.
Boonville, NC
I love Arm & Hammer detergent! I've been using it for years now. I used to use Tide, but it's so expensive. I was afraid to switch but I'm glad I did. I was afraid another detergent wouldn't work as well or smell as good. Arm & Hammer is great! I usually spend about $7.99 for a big bottle and I think they smell better than Tide! This Sun kissed flower one is my favorite, but if the grocery store is out of that, any of the others smell good and work just as well. I admit I have opened the ones in the store that aren't sealed so I could smell them. I haven't bought any that are covered in plastic because I can't smell them first. I'm sure they'd be ok because I haven't had any bad experiences with this brand, but I just prefer to smell them first. I wish everything would have a scratch and sniff sticker on it so I would know how it smells first and I could choose that way! With Arm & Hammer, this is my first choice and Clean Burst is my second. I have also used the crystal smell booster that comes in the sun kissed scent and I think that works great too! I really trust Arm & Hammer and use some of their other products as well. I have found that the laundry detergent works well and smells good and I have saved a lot of money by switching! Highly recommended!!!
Kailee G.
Love love love arm and hammer detergent. It smells good and always cleans thoroughly. I'm never sensitive to any of their products, and it is definitely more affordable than most other detergents that compete.
Lindsey M.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this product, for one the smell is amazing and it last long..I hate when I take my clothes out the dryer and no longer smell the detergent and it's great on stains too
Kaitlynn J.
This is my stuff!!! I use this laundry detergent daily. It's the cheapest, yet great quality liquid laundry detergent. I buy the biggest jug there is and it's only 11 dollars. They do have a few different scents, but this one is the best bang for your buck!
Awilda R.
Lakewood, NJ
AMAZING product and what's even better is that it was at a low cost. It has a sensational smell and washed my clothes wonderfully. Did I forget to say affordable!! Great I would definitely be purchasing this product again! I give this a 👍🏽
Shakeema M.
I am very picky about detergent for my clothing since I have such sensitive skin. I prefer liquid over powder and this even with it having fragrance does not irritate me. I only use two detergent brands to wash my clothes and Arm & Hammer is one of those brands. It leaves myself, my skin and my clothes highly satisfied.
REBEKAH P.
Fall River, MA
Works great!! Scent is refreshing and not too overpowering. You can add the scent extender if it's not a strong enough scent for you. Priced lesser than many other detergents but works just as good !!!
Serifat A.
Richmond, TX
It got my clothes really clean. My clothes had always that fresh wash smell. Pro : I enjoyed the scent. Con : the price was more than others. The detergent was effective and I would only but it if you were willing to spring for a few more bucks. I enjoyed it very much.
Vanessa H.
Best laundry detergent hands down. I love this brand and fragrance. My clothes always come out clean and fresh. I recommend to any and everyone. It also lasts a long time because you don't need much for one load.
Miriam C.
Modesto, CA
The laundry detergent really impressed me. It improved the quality and cleanliness of my clothes. Not to mention my mother used some on her clothes and loved it.