Arm & Hammer™ Clean Scentsations™ Sun-Kissed Flowers Laundry Detergent 150 fl. oz. Jug

BY ARM & HAMMER

The maker of Arm & Hammer™ is proud to contribute to the National Park Foundation in helping to preserve America's National Parks. see more...

Amparo D.
Amparo D.
I've been using the bright orange bottled leading brand for years,and it seemed every time I would try a new brand, I'd find that the clean wasn't as clean ...particularly when we bought high efficiency machines. I started using arm and hammer lavender vanilla dryer sheets and LOVED them, especially the price compared to the leading (boinging) brand. I thought I'd try the detergent when my supermarket had a buy one get one free. This product has oxyclean, which I swore by when my daughter was a baby.
Erin I.
Erin I.
Wauwatosa, WI
Since I'm very allergic to fabric softner, I've had to come up with alternatives to get my clothes smelling fresh and great. Arm & Hammer not only gets my clothes clean, but they smell great too. Also, it's cheaper than making my own laundry soap, so it's a win-win!
Regina M.
Regina M.
Grand Rapids, MI
I buy Arm & Hammer because my children have broken out before with other brands and it seems to be reasonably priced. It does a good job at getting clothes clean and smells good too. I have used Arm & Hammer for years.
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Houghton Lake, MI
Arm and hammer makes some amazing products if you haven't tried it you should. This scent stays with your clothes. And they smell sooo good. It's hard to believe that a laundry detergent can make your day
Awilda C.
Awilda C.
Arm & hammer, is awesome. I usually buy them when they go on bogo at my local publix. They're affordable and they have a variety to chose from. Difference scents and form. Give it a try.
Lorah G.
Lorah G.
Smithville, AR
This detergent smells fantastic, cleans great, and you can not beat the price!!! I can do more loads of laundry with this detergent than any I've ever tried!
Rhonda T.
Rhonda T.
Walla Walla, WA
I usually like all Arm & Hammer products. However, the laundry detergents are not good in my opinion. They cost too much and don't work as well as others.
Gabrielle L.
Gabrielle L.
Works well at getting clothes clean and fresh smelling. The scent is light and not overpowering. Easy to use and you don't need to use more than directed.
Ela R.
Ela R.
Los Angeles, CA
These leave my clothes smelling good and nice and clean as well I love the arm and hammer products they're full proof that they work accordingly
Tawana L.
Tawana L.
Fresh Meadows, NY
I use this product because my boyfriend has sensitive skin. This is the only detergent that doesn't irritate him. He prefers no scent, however.