Arm & Hammer™ Clean Scentsations™ Sun-Kissed Flowers Laundry Detergent 150 fl. oz. Jug

BY ARM & HAMMER

The maker of Arm & Hammer™ is proud to contribute to the National Park Foundation in helping to preserve America's National Parks. see more...

Olivia Ann H.
Northport, AL
Too heavy of a floral smell for me - next time I'll go with something more like clean linen. Did a great job cleaning clothes and getting a few small stains out. We'll most likely to continue using this brand the majority of the time, and I would recommend!
Ashley J.
I loooooove this detergent! It leaves my clothes smelling so clean and so fresh! I get the industrial size from Sams Club and it's super affordable! One bottle can last me over 5 months and trust me I do a lot of laundry! Highly recommend!
Lisa T.
Houghton Lake, MI
Arm and hammer makes some amazing products if you haven't tried it you should. This scent stays with your clothes. And they smell sooo good. It's hard to believe that a laundry detergent can make your day
Breonica D.
I use this detergent all the time. Even in my sons clothes since he was born. Very good for sensitive skin abd doesnt have a real strong smell so good for sensitive noses too.
Erin I.
Wauwatosa, WI
Since I'm very allergic to fabric softner, I've had to come up with alternatives to get my clothes smelling fresh and great. Arm & Hammer not only gets my clothes clean, but they smell great too. Also, it's cheaper than making my own laundry soap, so it's a win-win!
Awilda C.
Arm & hammer, is awesome. I usually buy them when they go on bogo at my local publix. They're affordable and they have a variety to chose from. Difference scents and form. Give it a try.
Regina M.
Grand Rapids, MI
I buy Arm & Hammer because my children have broken out before with other brands and it seems to be reasonably priced. It does a good job at getting clothes clean and smells good too. I have used Arm & Hammer for years.
Cassidy R.
Love this detergent, doesn't irritate my skin like some do. Smell is wonderful even after getting out of the drier. Yes effective, not disappointing at all. Very affordable.
Amparo D.
I've been using the bright orange bottled leading brand for years,and it seemed every time I would try a new brand, I'd find that the clean wasn't as clean ...particularly when we bought high efficiency machines. I started using arm and hammer lavender vanilla dryer sheets and LOVED them, especially the price compared to the leading (boinging) brand. I thought I'd try the detergent when my supermarket had a buy one get one free. This product has oxyclean, which I swore by when my daughter was a baby.
Lorah G.
Smithville, AR
This detergent smells fantastic, cleans great, and you can not beat the price!!! I can do more loads of laundry with this detergent than any I've ever tried!