ARM & HAMMER™ Clean Scentsations™ Sun-Kissed Flowers uploaded by Awilda R.

BY ARM & HAMMER

Description:

Clean, white laundry is a beautiful thing. And now it smells that way too, with a fresh scent inspired by Yosemite National Park. With ARM & HAMMER Baking Soda, this refreshing new laundry detergent helps power through tough dirt and odors to leave you with the revitalizing scent of flowers on a summer day. Finally, your laundry will smell as good as it looks. Arm & Hammer Clean Scentsations Sun-Kissed Flowers Liquid Laundry Detergent, 160.5 fl oz

Ingredients: Arm & Hammer Baking Soda, Biodegradable Surfactants (Anionic and Nonionic) and Perfumes.

Directions:

Instructions: Pretreat for best results, wet fabric and apply detergent onto spots and tough stains. Rub gently, wait 5-10 minutes, then wash immediately. Always test an inside seam for colorfastness. Use full cap for large or heavily soiled loads. Fill cap to bar 2 for medium loads.

Tambria I.
Flint, MI
Affordable, yet the best smelling laundry soap made for man! A clean, long lasting fragrance. LOVE the way my clothing smells. I have used this as a carpet cleaner as well.
maureen ♱.
Glenside, PA
LOVE this product. The smell isn't too over bearing like some other detergents. Very pleased with this I haven't used any other kind for 2 years now, very affordable!
condelove C.
Houston
Personally, I feel that Arm & Hammer are one of the greatest brands out there. I have really sensitive skin and can not do many scents in my laundry, yet with this "Sun Kissed Flowers" my skin DID NOT get irritated! It is affordable. Your clothes will smell good and feel great. Highly recommend it.
Andrea T.
Auburn, NY
This is a very economical choice for our laundry. With 2 toddlers in the house, laundry piles up rather quickly! This product cleans our clothes, deodorizes them, and has worked well for every type of material that we own. We usually can find coupons for this brand more often than any other.
Renee T.
Boonville, NC
I love Arm & Hammer detergent! I've been using it for years now. I used to use Tide, but it's so expensive. I was afraid to switch but I'm glad I did. I was afraid another detergent wouldn't work as well or smell as good. Arm & Hammer is great! I usually spend about $7.99 for a big bottle and I think they smell better than Tide! This Sun kissed flower one is my favorite, but if the grocery store is out of that, any of the others smell good and work just as well. I admit I have opened the ones in the store that aren't sealed so I could smell them. I haven't bought any that are covered in plastic because I can't smell them first. I'm sure they'd be ok because I haven't had any bad experiences with this brand, but I just prefer to smell them first. I wish everything would have a scratch and sniff sticker on it so I would know how it smells first and I could choose that way! With Arm & Hammer, this is my first choice and Clean Burst is my second. I have also used the crystal smell booster that comes in the sun kissed scent and I think that works great too! I really trust Arm & Hammer and use some of their other products as well. I have found that the laundry detergent works well and smells good and I have saved a lot of money by switching! Highly recommended!!!
Olivia Ann H.
Northport, AL
Too heavy of a floral smell for me - next time I'll go with something more like clean linen. Did a great job cleaning clothes and getting a few small stains out. We'll most likely to continue using this brand the majority of the time, and I would recommend!
Julie L.
I have used this in the past and try it again occasionally. I wasn't impressed with the clean and brightness of my laundry and though the price was low, you do get what you pay for here. Low price, low clean. I really don't recommend this product
Ashley J.
I loooooove this detergent! It leaves my clothes smelling so clean and so fresh! I get the industrial size from Sams Club and it's super affordable! One bottle can last me over 5 months and trust me I do a lot of laundry! Highly recommend!
Megan V.
Athens
I like this detergent because it's way cheaper than Tide and Gain. I use a laundromat, and the clothes come out smelling clean but the smell is not overpowering. I don't use too much in each load, and it seems to last me a while. I would recommend this detergent for anyone looking for an alternative to the more expensive Gain or Tide.
Michele C.
Plainfield, IL
I've found that this maintains a fresher smell for my towels. My DIL switched to this after I started using it. I find it effectively cleans and freshens it's also affordable and I would recommend it for hose on a budget.