Home & GardenLaundry SuppliesLaundry DetergentArm & Hammer
ARM & HAMMER Clean Scentsations, Purifying Waters

ARM & HAMMER™ Clean Scentsations™, Purifying Waters

NULL

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ARM & HAMMER™ Clean Scentsations™, Purifying Waters!
Product Highlights
This detergent is pretty good..in reviews
Marie J.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this detergent! It smells a amazing and leaves my clothes and linens smelling so good. Sometimes I even put it in a spray bottle with a little water to make a makeshift linen spray to give my linens that extra clean smell!
Amanda B.
Hartselle, AL
Favorite brand! Leaves clothes smelling amazing!! Only brand I will use! Love the scent booster that goes with it as well!
Luciana B.
Windsor Mill, MD
[product:arm-&-hammer-arm&-hammer-clean-scentsations-laundry-detergent-purifying-waters--] I like because clean easy, and smells good
Felicia T.
N Chesterfld, VA
Great for children with sensitive skin. Clean clothes and has a refreshing smell. I will always keep this product in stock.
Chelsea N.
Broken Arrow , OK
This is a really good detergent. It's smells nice. It makes your clothes clean and soft. They don't smell like a strong laundry detergent smell after washing
Kari An Anthony B.
Martins Ferry
Great product!! Great smells!!! Arm and Hammer always delivers with awesome detergent!!
Jazz P.
Brandon, FL
I love Arm and Hammer laundry detergent. The smell lingers on the clothes after washing; it smells very clean and not overbearing. I've also noticed it does not fade my clothing, and keeps my colors vibrant.
Denise H.
Jersey City, NJ
It smells fresh and it gets rid stains. I like because I don't need to pre-treat the stain. It saves me a lot of time.
rania Z.
Akron, OH
This product it's amazing usually use it it's good cleaner and good smell , I like it 🔨🌈💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪
holly W.
Albuquerque, NM
I always reach for Arm&Hammer detergent. I love the clean sensations. I can always rely on my laundry to come out feeling its cleanest. Its is a little pricier than some brands, but why spend money on rewashing when this gets it done the first time?

Looking for your answer?