BY ARM & HAMMER

For Loads Of Freshness

This tropical sunshine fresh fragrance begins with a delectable blend of sun-ripened fruity florals while vibrant citrus shines through. A warm, gentle tropical breeze leaves a long-lasting trail of freshness.

• Revitalizing, long-lasting freshness plus pure ARM & HAMMER™ Baking Soda
• Infuses a fresh and light clean scent for long-lasting freshness

Lareisha J.
S Prince Geo, VA
I have the detergent in this and this smells amazing when paired with another fabric softener brand. I’ve used it ever since my friend told me what she used and I would definitely recommend this. Price was affordable and I purchased this from my local Walmart.
Brittany B.
Rock Springs, WY
These smell so good. I use them on our bedding and towels. My favorite is when we have house guests and they compliment how good the laundry smells. I'm don't use them on clothes yet because another brand I used to use would leave an oil residue on our clothing. I know these are made different and more crystal than the bead stuff so I don't see that happening but I just love them on towels and bedding. I know we would go through them more if I used them on clothes which means more trips to the store and I don't have time for that ;)
Connie H.
I love these crystals I put them in my laundry and they smell so good and I would love to have some more coupons or get free. I love this scent to it smells so good very fresh
Stevie J.
This really makes my clothes smell great while they are waiting for me to wear them! I actually think this is the best scent. It's refreshing and girly. It's really affordable
Jenny G.
Wheelersburg, OH
I love this product it leaves my clothes smelling nice and fresh and it's one of the product that I feel has worked best when I do laundry
Renae B.
Griffin, GA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
It really is a clean wonderful smell that lasts for days on my laundry. I choose how much to add so I can adjust the strength of the smell.
Maria G.
Brownsville, TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Realmente el aroma dura muchísimo más tiempo ,es ideal para las toallas y la ropa de cama y también recomiendo para la ropa de ejercicios
blanca a.
This product is very affordable leaves clothing smelling great for days at a time it comes in two different scent
Keturah M.
Brooklyn
Lovely smell, really good as a scent booster to your clothes. Not a necessity, but nice to have.