ARM & HAMMER™ Clean Scentsations™ In-Wash Scent Booster Sun-Kissed Flowers uploaded by Haley E.ARM & HAMMER™ Clean Scentsations™ In-Wash Scent Booster Sun-Kissed Flowers uploaded by guess? W.ARM & HAMMER™ Clean Scentsations™ In-Wash Scent Booster Sun-Kissed Flowers uploaded by Melanie W.

BY ARM & HAMMER

For Loads Of Freshness

Sun-Kissed Flowers offers blends of lush clean florals that are highlighted by juicy fresh berries and mango. Hints of sandalwood and amber provide long-lasting freshness.

• Revitalizing, long-lasting freshness plus pure ARM & HAMMER™ Baking Soda
• Infuses a fresh and light clean scent for long-lasting freshness

• What is your favorite scent?1 Answers
  • I love ARM & HAMMER products. Does the smell actually...1 Answers
Haley E.
Knoxville, TN
So far I really like this freshness booster. Unlike other brands I’ve tried, the instructions say to add the product to the washer FIRST, before adding clothing. The scent isn’t as powerful as other brands, but the cost is cheaper, and I like that it has baking soda in it.
Melanie W.
Absolutely love putting this extra scent into my laundry; i was surprised at how the smell honestly stayed in my clothes after drying - the smell is fresh and last, the cost of this is worth the money and reasonable and a little bit of this product goes a long way! Highly recommend if you like freshness within your clothing❤
guess? W.
Joliet, IL
I am literally about to do laundry and I am going to drop a pictures for you guys I Ive this brand for my sons clothes. He is very sensitive and I have to be careful what detergents I use for him and Arm&Hammer was recommended by his Pediatrician!
NaTasha H.
Saint Louis, MO
I love scent boosters! These last the longest (longer than any brand I've tried) and they smell great for WEEKS! I like to wash my towels and bedding with this because it smells so delicious and is a great little aromatherapy pick-me-up!
Lauri S.
Smells good, freshens laundry. I bought this on discount at Big Lots and used it to make sachets for our sock and t-shirt drawers. I don't know how much it costs at a regular store.
Jackee B.
Best smelling product that last weeks on the clothes!!! Even when adding a little water to a pot and allowing them to melt down, will fulfill your house with a wonderful aroma!! It's very affordable no more than 5 bucks for a really nice size , I would definitely recommend this product to anybody!!
Mara W.
Blacklick, OH
I use these beads in every wash and hey make my clothes smell so fresh for weeks, and bedding keeps he scent for a few weeks two. They are cheaper than the downy scent beads and while they don't have the variety yet, they are absolutely just as effective.
Sarah A.
Trimble, MO
I swear by Arm and Hammer products and use them often. This is by far my most favorite scent booster that I've tried! The scent is very fresh and clean but not overpowering. I love it! I also love using it with their detergent.
Stephanie N.
Clinton, MO
Product makes clothing smell great
Easy to use. I can use as much or as little I want. Easy to use container, and the procut smells great.
Amy t.
I originally purchased these because they were on sale and they are great! They smell amazing and leaves clothes smelling good.
Stacie D.
Phoenix, AZ
I love ARM & HAMMER products. Does the smell actually last? Do most people stop using fabric softer when using boosts? I have never used boosts before I always use fabric softener, but If this product actually works good. I will gladly give it a try.
guess? W.
Joliet, IL
What is your favorite scent?