BY ARM & HAMMER #97 in Laundry Scent Booster

For Loads Of Freshness

Purifying Waters offers a sparkling blend of jasmine and lavender petals that meld with crisp ocean air. Enjoy a comforting warmth and long-lasting freshness.

• Revitalizing, long-lasting freshness plus pure ARM & HAMMER™ Baking Soda
• Infuses a fresh and light clean scent for long-lasting freshness

Details

Purifying WatersA sparkling blend of jasmine and lavender petals meld with crisp ocean air. Enjoy a comforting warmth and long lasting freshness.

Ingredients

Contains: Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, and Colorant.

Warnings

Keep out of reach of children.Caution: Do not ingest. If swallowed, drink a glass of water. Do no induce vomiting. In case of eye contact, immediately flush with water. in either case call a physician. If on skin, rinse thoroughly with water. Caution: eye irritant. Harmful if swallowed. Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

•Fill cap to line and pour into your washer before your clothes for scentsationally fresh laundry experience!•Do not put in liquid dispenser or the dryer.•Safe for all colors, washable fabrics and load types.

Nancy M.
I use this when my brothers clothes are really nasty and dirty. It does an amazing job cleaning his cloths
Olicia E.
Katy, TX
I normally love arm and hammer products but this one disappointed me it did not give my clothes and fresh boost but it is very reasonable in price
Latasha M.
Batesville, AR
Just recently switched to this product and so far it has been great! It keeps ours clothes smelling amazing all day. I would highly recommend it.
Darcie D.
Rockford
Not only do I add to the wash, I also add it to a spray bottle and make my own house fresheners! I get so many compliments from my guest!
Melissa F.
Saint Albans, WV
We only recently started using this but have quickly fallen in love with it! The smell is to die for! We make sure we never run out!
Jessica V.
Lawrenceburg, TN
I love using Arm&Hammer a lot. Especially on m clothes. I always have this item in my house hold.
Jill H.
Calgary, AB
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Not the greatest, o fond you have to put a lot of elbow grease on to tlget this product to work properly. Probably wouldn't purchase again