BY ARM & HAMMER

For Loads Of Freshness

Purifying Waters offers a sparkling blend of jasmine and lavender petals that meld with crisp ocean air. Enjoy a comforting warmth and long-lasting freshness.

• Revitalizing, long-lasting freshness plus pure ARM & HAMMER™ Baking Soda
• Infuses a fresh and light clean scent for long-lasting freshness

Details

Purifying WatersA sparkling blend of jasmine and lavender petals meld with crisp ocean air. Enjoy a comforting warmth and long lasting freshness.

Ingredients

Contains: Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, and Colorant.

Warnings

Keep out of reach of children.Caution: Do not ingest. If swallowed, drink a glass of water. Do no induce vomiting. In case of eye contact, immediately flush with water. in either case call a physician. If on skin, rinse thoroughly with water. Caution: eye irritant. Harmful if swallowed. Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

•Fill cap to line and pour into your washer before your clothes for scentsationally fresh laundry experience!•Do not put in liquid dispenser or the dryer.•Safe for all colors, washable fabrics and load types.

Tiffany Z.
Fresno, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I use this product in my washer and I'd I run out of fabric refresher or sir freshener I mix the crystals with done water in a spray bottle and shake and spray it's awesome
juliana r.
Lincoln, RI
Love this product and how great it smells. However I don’t like the new cap they use for the top it’s not very sturdy and if you’ve get spilt these you know it’s a pain to clean up. Only down side would be the packaging other than that I love it
Melina L.
Conyers, GA
This is my favorite laundry product by far. I'm very particular about my laundry and picky about the laundry scents and I like a good, crisp, fresh smell that lingers after the dryer cycle. This subtle scent stays in my clothes.
Cristina G.
Sweetwater
I love, love, love!!!
Awesome great smell, thank you! I use this all the time, special sheets and bed blankets, feel so good to lay down on the bed with this awesome smell. Even the two first days I enter my bedroom you can feel this great smell, its a really good product and I definitely recommend it!
Ronette B.
Baltimore, MD
Awesome fragrance and a little goes a long way. As with everything from Arm and Hammer these crystals eliminate odors and also has a lasting scent. A bit pricier than most, but you get what you pay for.
Jennifer S.
Fort Pierce, FL
The only scent beads I will use in my laundry because they are less harmful to the environment compared to any other brand. They make my laundry smell amazing! I only use dye-free and scent free detergent since I have sensitive skin. This product allows me to add a little scent to my laundry without causing any allergic reaction.
Jacqueline F.
Torrington , CT
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I was this in Walmart and thought to myself why not try it. It smells amazing, I love the way my clothes smells after using this price was affordable and I will be purchasing this item again. I already told my mom about it.
Alishia M.
Temple, TX
I use these as a carpet refresher as well as use it on my clothes. I sprinkle some on the carpet let it set for a little while and the vaccum it up. It makes my home smell wonderful.
Shanice W.
oakland, CA
I think I've said I love my laundry products more then once . But I can't help but to NOT love them . At first I wasn't too sure about the Arm & Hammer scent boosters , to my surprise I was surprised . The way this makes your clothing smell after a fresh wash is wonderful ! I use either this particular one or the one in the pink wrapping . It's not too costly so I would recommend going out and buying it at your local Walmart or Target stores .
Samantha W.
Joplin, MO
This product adds an extra scent boost to the laundry. It smells amazing. I only gave it three stars because even though it smells strong when you put it in the washer once the clothes come out of the dryer you can't smell it that well.

Walmart