Home & GardenLaundry SuppliesDryer Sheets & BallsArm & Hammer
ARM & HAMMER Clean Scentsations Fabric Softener Sheets, Tropical Paradise

ARM & HAMMER™ Clean Scentsations™ Fabric Softener Sheets, Tropical Paradise

NULL

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ARM & HAMMER™ Clean Scentsations™ Fabric Softener Sheets, Tropical Paradise!
Rozzilynn P.
ARM & HAMMER™ Clean Scentsations™ Fabric Softener Sheets, Tropical Paradise uploaded by Rozzilynn P.
A very floral, calming scent. It smells great on your clothes! The dryer sheet leaves your clothes soft, wrinkle free, and smelling very nice!
Amber V.
Wenatchee, WA
These dryer sheets are truly amazing. I use them to wash my sheets, blankets, towels and clothing and they leave a long lasting freshness sent along with making my house smell beautifully amazing so laundry day is more of a retreat then a job. I strongly recommend them
Maria J.
Greenwich
These are pretty good and smell very pretty, I wish that these dryer sheets had an extra boost of scent, but other than that, they pretty great! Super affordable and reliable!
Haodra Y.
ARM & HAMMER™ Clean Scentsations™ Fabric Softener Sheets, Tropical Paradise uploaded by Haodra Y.
This is my favorite brand of affordable fabric softener sheets. They leave my clothes fresh and clean. The packaging is like every other sheet you packaging in a box. The price point is cheap and for the price it works great!
Stephanie H.
Lewistown, PA
This was a total 180 from the other kind I tried from this brand. The scent is not super overly synthetic and fake. Its pleasant and fun. They work well no matter the scent. Keep my clothes static free and soft. The scent doesn't linger too long on clothes like others do though.
Lizbeth Z.
Dallas, TX
ARM & HAMMER™ Clean Scentsations™ Fabric Softener Sheets, Tropical Paradise uploaded by Lizbeth Z.
Deja un aroma rico en mi ropa y no se arruga fácilmente aunque no es el único que uso es de mis favoritos
Claudia R.
Fort Benning, GA
These Dryer Sheets are in my house. Love them. They smell good and you can’t beat the price.
Toly R.
Enid, OK
Buena este es muy rico en aroma me encanta y es muy barato y fácil de conseguir yo se la recomiendo yo las consigo en Walmart
Mireya R.
Dallas, TX
I love the clean feeling, it helps a lot for us housewives that do not lose the smell of sample clothes, love this, thanks
MARILYN W.
First off you will need 2 sheets to a load to properly make the clothes soft amd smell nice. But it does make the clothes soft and smell good.

Looking for your answer?