Home & GardenLaundry SuppliesLaundry DetergentArm & Hammer
ARM & HAMMER Clean Scentsations Liquid Detergent, Tropical Burst

ARM & HAMMER™ Clean Scentsations Liquid Detergent, Tropical Burst

NULL

[product:tide-purclean-honey-lavender-liquid-laundry-detergent] I’ve been thinking about switching detergents and wanted to know if this world be worth it? I currently use gain and wanted to know if I’d see a difference!
What are your thoughts on Arm and Hammer Laundry [product:arm-hammertm-liquid-detergent-tropical-burst] ?
Start your review of ARM & HAMMER™ Clean Scentsations Liquid Detergent, Tropical Burst!
Jenette S.
Visalia, CA
ARM & HAMMER™ Clean Scentsations Liquid Detergent, Tropical Burst uploaded by Jenette S.
Purchased at: Target
I love arm and hammer, when it comes to powering out smelly laundry and sometimes stains. It's affordable, and your lucky if you're couponing with it. This scent I like, it makes my laundry work, worth it. I recommend if your budgeting on house supplies.
Allison G.
Rosedale, MD
ARM & HAMMER™ Clean Scentsations Liquid Detergent, Tropical Burst uploaded by Allison G.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have never used anything but tide while washing my clothes. but I must say I love this my clothes get so clean, it always has such an amazing smell to them. Its affordable and you can get a big bottle as well which I love. definitely recommend
Sotmarí R.
Anna, TX
Llevo más de año y medio utilizando esta fragancia y me encanta!! Cada vez que lavo la ropa deja un olor bien rico por toda la casa. Hace su trabajo.
joyce B.
United States
I tried this detergent a few times its a good inexpensive brand .I use preasil most of the time .But when i need to save alittle i try these economical brand .
Asmaa A.
Alexandria, VA
I really love this brand !! And i remember i got this detergent from giant and it was on sale for only 99¢ when you use ur giant card and yeah i like it it keeps the clothes fresh and clean i would buy it again !
Laura S.
Jacksonville, FL
We have sensitive skin, Arm and Hammer Laundry detergent is one of the few brands that does not make our family itch.
Brea H.
Tacoma, WA
Great product. I always sick up when Safeway puts these at five dollars a bottle.. They're so big and last a very long time, with ability to do several loads of laundry in each bottle. I would and will definitely be repurchasing and recommend everyone to as well
Natasha K.
Fort Myers, FL
I’m really sensitive when it comes to laundry detergent and this is one that doesn’t break me out! It gets the clothes clean, has a really nice scent and at my local publix they offer them on BOGO a lot so it’s super affordable!
Lizzie R.
Cleveland, TN
I have been using the arm & hammer detergents for a little over 6 years now. I love all of their scents. Clothes are fresh and and bright! Doesn’t leave chalky residue or sticky places. Price is amazing compared to other brands! Will continue to use and buy!
brea B.
1,207 reviews
ARM & HAMMER™ Clean Scentsations Liquid Detergent, Tropical Burst uploaded by brea B.
I brought [product:arm-&-hammer™-liquid-detergent---tropical-burst] from Family Dollar for 8.00 pretty high but I love the scent it stay in your clothes after you dry it. Clothes do get clean no problem there. If you have allergies this may not be product for you.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Amanda M.
Alvin
il y a 2 ans
Desireè D. il y a un an
I love all of Arm & Hammer products! Especially their detergents. My children all have sensitive skin and we have no issues with this detergent. Also, smells amazing.