Arm & Hammer™ Clean Meadow Liquid Laundry Detergent Plus OxiClean™ Stain Fighters 61.25 Plastic Jug uploaded by somer c.

BY ARM & HAMMER

• "It also is great for people with sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "I love the smell and its powerful for removing stains and making clothes look fresher and brighter each time it comes out of the washing machine." in 1 review
Nicole N.
Nicole N.
Nashville, TN
I really liked this detergent and it was budget friendly too! You can find cheaper detergents, but I felt like this one just really got my clothes clean and removed stains! They smell so good and you can tell it's not just a low quality, high perfume detergent.
Jane Z.
Jane Z.
I got Arm & Hammer from a deal a couple months ago, and it definitely lived up to the price I paid! At the regular price, I would rather pay to get Tide... but again, for the price I paid, it was great and more affordable!
Samantha J.
Samantha J.
Hemet, CA
Cleans my 3 boys dirt clothes with the minimum amount used. They all come out smelling fresh and clean regardless of what they went into the washer smelling like.
Kirby G.
Kirby G.
Mayfield, KY
Great product. inexpensive and easy to obtain. Works well in cold water and does an excellent job cleaning your laundry. Bright, attractive packaging.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Solon, Oh
A good Laundry detergent for the price. I like to use this when I'm washing kitchen towels or rags b/c i feel like it really gets the gunk out!
Melanie F.
Melanie F.
Decatur, AL
Won't use anything else to wash laundry with. Smells fantastic and gets my clothes super clean! It's also very affordable which I love.
Marsha S.
Marsha S.
Villa Rica, GA
This is ok but it don't clean as good as I thought. It needs to be tougher on stains and orders. I have to add other stuff to help it.
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
I always get this laundry soap at Costco but it's much bigger makes the clothes smell good and I feel like it washes it really good
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Minneapolis, MN
I love the smell this detergent leaves after a wash! don't have to use too much to get a while load nice and smelling fresh!
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.
Henderson, NV
Works great and great for my infants and husbands sensitive skin types. Gets the clothes really clean and smells great