Arm & Hammer™ Clean Meadow Liquid Laundry Detergent Plus OxiClean™ Stain Fighters 61.25 Plastic Jug uploaded by somer c.

BY ARM & HAMMER

• "It also is great for people with sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "I love the smell and its powerful for removing stains and making clothes look fresher and brighter each time it comes out of the washing machine." in 1 review
Victoria M.
First of all this smells so good! Clean laundry is always the best smell but this is the best of the best. It's well priced and works great. My clothes are never super dirty but it gets out workout smells, removes make up, and even minor grease and oil-based stains. My clothes don't seem to lose their colour with it either.
Jane Z.
I got Arm & Hammer from a deal a couple months ago, and it definitely lived up to the price I paid! At the regular price, I would rather pay to get Tide... but again, for the price I paid, it was great and more affordable!
Nicole N.
Nashville, TN
I really liked this detergent and it was budget friendly too! You can find cheaper detergents, but I felt like this one just really got my clothes clean and removed stains! They smell so good and you can tell it's not just a low quality, high perfume detergent.
Samantha J.
Hemet, CA
Cleans my 3 boys dirt clothes with the minimum amount used. They all come out smelling fresh and clean regardless of what they went into the washer smelling like.
Haley B.
Forest City, NC
I use the sensitive skin kind and I will never change! I have kids that have sensitive skin and this is the only kind I've found that hasnt broken them out!
Kirby G.
Mayfield, KY
Great product. inexpensive and easy to obtain. Works well in cold water and does an excellent job cleaning your laundry. Bright, attractive packaging.
Maddi S.
Spring Glen, PA
Smells great and it cleans the clothes great! It doesn't really treat stains, so you'd need to use a stain remover to get any of the stains out.
Elizabeth S.
Solon, Oh
A good Laundry detergent for the price. I like to use this when I'm washing kitchen towels or rags b/c i feel like it really gets the gunk out!
laneia g.
Santa Fe, NM
love love this will never change gets all stains out leaves clothes soft and smelling great so much better than other brands that cost double
Melanie F.
Decatur, AL
Won't use anything else to wash laundry with. Smells fantastic and gets my clothes super clean! It's also very affordable which I love.