Home & GardenLaundry SuppliesLaundry DetergentArm & Hammer
Arm & Hammer Clean Fresh Liquid Laundry Detergent

Arm & Hammer™ Clean Fresh Liquid Laundry Detergent

The only liquid laundry detergent with ARM & HAMMER Freshness is supercharged with OxiClean Stain Fighters for effective stain lifting and whitening. It cleans over 101 tough stains, giving you whiter whites and brighter brights with a fresh scent. It is a special, lower-sudsing formula that rinses cleaner and is designed to work in both standard machines and today's energy conscious High Efficiency (HE) models. It's also a natural choice for taking care of every member of your family. Many of our laundry, cat litter, toothpastes and personal care products are made with ARM & HAMMER Baking Soda, delivering the quality you can count on, from the brand you trust. Versatile and affordable. Gentle yet powerful. For generations of families, ARM & HAMMER Baking Soda has been the standard of purity, and a trusted household staple in millions of cabinets and pantries.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Arm & Hammer™ Clean Fresh Liquid Laundry Detergent!
Alena B.
niota, tn
Arm & Hammer™ Clean Fresh Liquid Laundry Detergent uploaded by Alena B.
Purchased at: Costco
Really good laundry detergent. Does its job well. Get cloths clean and fresh. The best part about it it is pretty good with stains. Gets them out with ease. For older stains or for more harsh stains i do use a shout triple acting stain spray. And then wash it with this detergent.
Tiffany B.
Pioneer
Purchased at: Walmart
We use this especially having kids in sports and that like to play hard! The detergent gets out stains and leaves are close looking like new.
Cathy H.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is our go-to family laundry detergent. Works great on odors and stains. Good scent too. And a good price.
Anyssa M.
Fights tuff stains and makes my clothes looking brand new after every wash. The easy to pour spout is also a plus!
Gabi G.
Wood River, IL
Arm & Hammer™ Clean Fresh Liquid Laundry Detergent uploaded by Gabi G.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love how this container has a handy spout. I love using it because it’s so easy. I also feel like this products cleans my clothes very well, even my whites. I would definitely recommend this. Especially to someone who has lots of little kids or pets that makes messes 👍🏼
Nicole L.
Stittsville , ON
This is great for saving money in higher priced detergents. I keep it in hand for when I’m doing my pets laundry and the products I use bleach with. It’s economical but not quite the best.
Celine N.
Brampton , ON
I love this laundry detergent! It makes my clothes smell and feel clean! After trying this brand I’ll never go back!

Looking for your answer?