BY ARM & HAMMER

Description:

Arm & Hammer Laundry Detergent Liquid Clean Burst. It cleans powerfully. Contains: biodegradable surfactants. There are no phosphates.

• Arm & Hammer Laumdy Detergent LIquid Clean Burst.
  • 25% More ounces (vs. 40 oz detergents).
  • The standard of purity.
  • Powerfully clean.
  • Naturally Fresh.
  • 32 loads*.
  • 2 x concentrated.
  • vs. non-concentrated detergents.
  • For all machines including.HE.

Ingredients: Contains: Biodegradable Surfactants (Anionic and Nonionic).

Directions:

Instructions: For best results, wet fabric and apply detergent directly onto spots and tough stains. Rub gently, wait 5-10 minutes, then wash immediately. Always test an inside seam for colorfastness. Use full cap for large or heavily soiled loads. Fill cap to bar 1 for medium loads or bar 3 for energy saving (vs. washing in warm water settings) cold wash settings.

Buy on Kmart
Alena D.
Minneapolis
I have been using this Arm & Hammer detergent for several years now. I love that it's not too scented (not overwhelming) but it cleans my clothes well. It's so affordable. I only need to buy a new box every few months. I would recommend to anyone looking for a basic but effective detergent.
Paula K.
Homewood, IL
I have been using this laundry detergent lately. The main reason I switched is because I am trying to buy less plastic containers. I love that a few companies like Arm and Hammer still sell laundry detergent in a cardboard box. This product smells great and gets the laundry clean too.
Veronica W.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Awesome detergent! My family & I have been using it for probably 10+ years and it never fails to do the job.
Even the stinkiest of clothes are cleaned and defunked every single time.
We are loyal customers of arm n game...both powder and liquid detergents.
Mary D.
Marion, NC
I have been using Arm & Hammer liquid laundry detergent in the Cool Burst scent for years, it is one of the only ones that doesn't bother my husbands allergies.  I have found it to be very effective even on my husbands work clothes.  It is very affordable, especially with coupons.  I would recommend this product to anyone that has sensitive skin.
Tania S.
It gets rid of the nastiness of those baby blowouts while at the same time giving it a fresh scent. The scent is not my favorite but it does was it does. It's also inexpensive so that's great for a student life
Ana Paula F.
Boca Raton , FL
With 6 people at home laundry is a mission!
I love this detergent for the fact that is powder and you don't need much to keep your clothes clean and with a fresh smell. It is affordable and I recommend.
Meagan M.
Both my husband and son have sensitive skin and we've been able to use this without any problems. Smells great and leaves the clothes smelling and feeling clean. Price is great!
Amber M.
Milner, GA
Arm & Hammer works great on my laundry. We have a small farm so our clothes tend to get pretty dirty and smelly. This gets out grass and mud and keeps our clothes smelling great!
Shan E.
This smells very nice and cleans clothing as well as any other detergent. It infuses clothes with scent so you will definitely not need any scent booster or scented softener with this detergent. I bought this on sale and paired it with a coupon which was super helpful. Arm & Hammer often has coupons for their products which is a huge plus. Overall this was a good purchase and I would buy this detergent again and maybe try the other scents.
Jen S.
I prefer powder detergent over liquid. We seem to not use as much and a box lasts us longer. Also, my son has eczema and this brand doesn't result in breakouts. The price is decent too unlike other powder detergents. I also use Arm and Hammer products to make my own laundry detergent when I have some time.