BY ARM & HAMMER

A Burst Of Clean In Every Bottle.

• Powers out tough dirt and odors
• Leaves laundry smelling Clean Burst™ fresh and clean
• Clean rinse with low-suds formula
• Works in standard and High Efficiency (HE) models
• With the freshening power of ARM & HAMMER™ Baking Soda

• "Leaves my clothes smelling amazing &I removes all stains." in 1 review
Amy B.
Clyde, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this product have been using it since my boyfriend started construction. It cleans his clothes well. If you've had a problem with clothes smelling like swear or "work" even after washing this will do the job!! As well as using softer afterwards, I use suavitel. And it leaves the clothes smelling fresh !! I bought a bottle of this size around September 2018 and I'm still currently on the same bottle. Also keep in mind I don't wash everyday, I try to wash only on the weekend plus it's just 2 of us. Buy would still recommend!!
MakeupbyHeather  .
pontiac
Purchased at: Walgreens
Love these big bottles of laundry detergents. We love that it has a spout and you can just fill up the cap and pour it in. It smells amazing and keeps our clothes fresh and clean.
Meg W.
Linden, VA
By far my go to detergent. Whether I use it to retreat or just wash my clothes. I've even used this to scrub and treat animal stains or food stains on my carpet. That's how great this works. My husband works in septic and it does wonders on his laundry. Even when he's working on our vehicles. Pretreat your clothes, soak your whole load in washer, you name it. My whites turn out cleaner. The evidence is clearly in my water when I have it on a heavy load of whites and agitate it just enough to soak my whites. Heck even my colors turn out looking better. They even offer a different kind for sensitive skin which I've used when I ran out of baby detergent and couldn't get some right away when my daughter was a few months old. Arm n hammer is definitely a staple detergent in my house. The hubby knows if we can afford it to grab me the biggest bottle of laundry detergent by them there is in the store.
Ruthy S.
Love this detergent. Usually get it from Costco and it lasts our family at least 3 months!!! I love the push nozzle which makes it so much more convenient than twisting the cap. Wish there were more different scents but I’m happy with this one and have been using it for years. Takes stains right out without comprising the quality of your clothes. I’d say though to preserve your clothing, it’s best to hang dry
Crystal A.
Riverside , CA
Love the fresh smell of arm and hammer! It wash the clothes Great and it also remove stains but I will say it’s tuff of clothes I have to add extra fabric softener
Tarah H.
Englewood, FL
This product claims to clean and freshen , but sadly it really doesn't have any great cleaning power. I had to wash my husbands chef clothes three times before they even looked semi clean, and once dry they still smelt like French fries and steaks. Now the price is great but with the amount of soap I had to use vs for example tide, I ended up actually paying more in the long run. Now however if you don't have messy, food covered clothes from kids and family to wash , it could save you money. I'd only recommend for someone who only needs a light gentle wash for their clothing.
Andrea R.
West Burlington
Love love love Arm and Hammer’s clean burst laundry detergent it smells so good and cleans very well especially with having four kids and four loads of laundry to do every week very dependable I’ve tried other detergents none work as well and smell as good as this product, highly recommend
Tiffney T.
Shelbyville
My husband is a farmer! He works in mud and dirt all day! I could never get his clothes clean! I use this and it works! Just one cap full, and it cleans his clothes and makes them smell soooo much better! Also this product last awhile and is worth the price!
Jolene S.
Flint, MI
I love Arm & Hammer liquid laundry detergent. My mom used it when I was growing up so it's a product I trust. It gets the laundry clean! Everything from my husband's dirty, stinky, muddy clothes from his construction job to those baby blow outs - Arm & Hammer does the job. I especially love that they use Oxy-Clean in be detergent. That's one less step in my laundry routine! I have used this product for years, I have no desire to switch, and I do recommend this product to friends.
Ashley G.
Florence
Are use this for everyone in my house but my baby and it makes her clothes smell good in our clothes are washed well they feel clean and it it’s affordable so I keep getting it and I will continue to keep using it unless they change something
Isis B.
Cost
Nicole N.
Is this really any better than less expensive brands?