Melissa N.
Leavenworth, KS

How well does this do with keeping down odor

Crystal G.
Crystal G.
6 months, 1 week ago
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This stuff works very well! I always use this!
Katie R.
Katie R.
9 months, 1 week ago
I find it works wickedly! I have two cats who share a litter box and we use it before we pour the litter in and a bit on top
Tammy M.
Works good
Maureen B.
Maureen B.
1 year, 1 month ago
Works great! I've used it on other brands of litter too.
Whitney G.
Whitney G.
1 year, 2 months ago
Works amazingly. I sprinkle a little when I clean her box and it keeps the box smelling fresh.