BY ARM & HAMMER #1 in Cleanup & Odor Control

Add Extra Freshness Daily.

• #1 Cat Litter Deodorizer Brand
• Lab tests demonstrate lower odor levels after 9 days compared to litter alone
• Add straight to any type of litter
• Moisture-activated scent refreshes every time your cat uses the box
• Helps prevent clumps from sticking to the box
• Safe for everyday use around cats and owners
• Extra strength formula destroys feces and urine odors on contact to help litter stay fresh longer

ARM & HAMMER™ Cat Litter Deodorizer Powder
  • "I have 3 cats so this product is a must in my home, it helps keep the litter smelling fresh longer, could not go without this." in 11 reviews
  • "I stopped using it because with the litter that I have now (also made by arm & hamor) works great, & this is one less thing I have to buy!" in 8 reviews
  • "I use this every time there's a bad odor coming from the litter box and it helps clear up the smell immediately." in 7 reviews
  • "Living in a small apartment can be rough with a cat, but this stuff makes the litter box smell disappear." in 7 reviews
  • "Highly recommend it to anyone with cats, especially if you have multiple cats like myself." in 6 reviews
Nicole W.
Stillwater, OK
This stuff is so awesome!! I have one male cat and this stuff really helps deodorize, I just sprinkle a little in with the litter when I change it completely and then a little when I think it needs it through the week. I always repurchase this product!
Yanilsa A.
Bronx, NY
I love using this. It has such a fresh scent and really helps so much in controlling litter odor. Every time I clean the litter I put some of this in and mix it and it keeps the litter odor free and the house smelling good.
Chanda N.
N Chesterfld, VA
I just recently started using this product. I have 3 indoor cats and the litter box is a daily chore. I hate how it makes the room smell too even though we clean it often. This product has really cut back the smell in the room. Doesn't take much and the product is very affordable. So glad I tried!
Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
I like this product but I would much rather simply add baking soda to my liter. I don't much like the scent and neither do my cats.
It's not expensive. It's a decent price.
I might buy it in the future. But I don't know if I would recommend this over just plain baking soda.
Amber R.
I absolutely LOVE this stuff. I randomly purchased it about a month ago. I have three cats with two litter boxes so ANYTHING that helps is needed.
I followed the instructions on the back of the box. I put powder, then litter, then powder and mixed the top in.
It’s been a game changer. I put a little in after each litter change and it’s done miracle work on covering the smell.
Ashley H.
Oxford
This is a staple at our house. I try to keep my house smelling amazing, but I have two cats and they sometimes put a damper on that. What I love about this product is it’s very affordable and yet works famously! I usually mix this in with new litter after I change their box and it really seems to cut down on the stench. Not only that, but it has a very strong fresh scent when you first put it in that I don’t mind having my house smell like!
Brittany T.
Copperas Cove, TX
I don't know how I feel about this litter. My cat is pretty simple and doesn't care which litter I use. I think that it has a weird scent once she usues it. It's something I can pretty much bare bit sometimes it's really strong. It does take the pool and pee smell away tho. So I'm not sure if I'd ever use it it.
Amanda O.
La Verkin, UT
We love this stuff for our kitty’s. We had to move into my parents while our home was being finished and had to downsize to one cat box instead of two. This stuff definitely helped with the smell and being able to prolong the litter.
Olivia 🐼.
I do not recommend this cat litter to anyone.It smells good in the first 2 days then after your cat goes to the bathroom alot the stench is horrible and it smells up my house.IT IS JUST NOT GOOD.The again it smells like chemicals after awhile.No i would not but it again
Tabitha M.
This smells really good. I just sprinkle a little on my carpet, especially near the litter area and vacuum. It always kept my carpet and house smelling fresh. And never seemed to bother the cats.
Brittany L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Does this make a big difference if you use it??
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Does it actually help with the smell?
Courtney R.
Christiansbrg, VA
How much of this are you supposed to use ?
aimee p.
oshkosh, WI
I always feel like I should have candles and deodorizers going at all times due to our 2 boys. Does this product really work?
Christy B.
Lexington, KY
How does this compare to just using baking soda or a scented litter?