BY ARM & HAMMER

Description:

Allergen Reducer & Odor Eliminator: Unique powdered formula eliminates odors at the source and reduces the level of allergens in carpeting.

• Does this leave residue?5 Answers
  • Does this make the carpet feel different after you vacuum...1 Answers
  • How much bulod up does this cause? Also does it take care...1 Answers
Jennifer G.
Pharr, TX
Love the smell !! Keeps my home smelling nice at all times ! I totally recommend ! Even to use in closets to keep room smelling fresh it works wonders ! Currently one of my fav products !
Traci S.
Mine Hill, NJ
We use this when we vacuum to help deodorize our carpets from pet odor. It works well. The only thing I find annoying is that when I go to empty out my vacuum there is sooo much powder.
I have this in my cabinet as I write this. This is an excellent product! I do not normally use it really often. I like to use it to make sure my carpet is clean smelling when I am expecting company. Great for taking care of that doggie smell for sure.
Samantha W.
Wylie, TX
We have 2 dogs, and both are male and it was literally a "pissing match" between these two when we moved in to our new home. After cleaning the carpets, I could still so I used this carpet powder and loved it! I would highly recommend this product!
Cody G.
OAKLAND, CA
Love this stuff! After dog sitting my brother's dogs (one of those having a piddling problem!) our sunroom smelled like dog pee. We used this product and now the room smells fresh and you would have never known the room had just housed two dogs!
Heather E.
Kentwood, MI
I love the A&H deodorizers. The lavender and rose petals one smells amazing when you put it on your carpet! The only thing I don't like is it doesn't last long after you vacuum it. It does help get rid of pet odor though so it does it's job!
Lindsey P.
Lake Tapps, WA
This makes my house smell wonderful. I have two 120 lbs mastiffs and with this carpet deodorizer you would never know. The only down side to this is I have to dust everything after I use it because it does raise into the air.
Desiree N.
So helpful for eliminating the dog smell in carpet. The lavender really smells good as well. I'm not crazy about the mess it leaves in the vacuum but so worth it.
Myra H.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I love this! I keep at least two containers at a time and sometimes I sprinkle on the carpet just to smell it. I like to keep it in the carpet for at least a day and then enjoy the fragrance once I start to vacuum it up.
Crystal Y.
Beavercreek, OH
I love how this makes your carpet smell but it does not come out of the carpet or rugs. We used it on a rug and had to turn it over multiple times and vacuum both sides to try and get the powder out.
Stephanie D.
Cumming, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Does this leave residue?
Heather E.
Kentwood, MI
What's your favorite scent besides lavender and rose petals?
Jessica S.
Moore Haven, FL
How much bulod up does this cause? Also does it take care of Odors or just mask them ?
Sarah  G.
Peru, IN
Does this make the carpet feel different after you vacuum it up and does the smell actually work through out your house?